Chapter 9: High off meds

The surgery went well and all immediate family could go see how he was doing in the recovery room,the room was filled with gifts and presents from fans,He was lying there looking peacefully but really he was in so much pain I knew he couldn't take it.

"Babe how you feel" I asked walking to the bed slowly grabbing his hand. I knew I would get some crazy answers due to pain medicine he was giving earlier.

Gemini, not knowing what was going on seeming to be getting upset easily felt to sleep not even staying woke to see him dad.

"I got a Boner,where my baby-girl at" he responded to question trying to turnover, I giggled and kissed his forehead walking over to have a seat.

-hours later-

Prince

Slowing gaining my memory back, I was woken by doctors and nurse coming in every five seconds changing bed sheets and my bandage it was getting tiring and I had to get some sleep.

"Baby,Come here for a min" I asked Cal trying my best to lean without causing pain to my leg,after all the surgery was done work was the last thing on my mind and the album was surly put back on hold, all I wanted to do right now was spend time with my family and think about my wedding.

"What? still got that boner?" Cal teased, kissing my lips, Cal always know what to do to make me feel better simply not even trying just the smallest things is all that matters.

"I needed that and it went away hours ago and where's Gem"

"My mom has him ,he got alittle fussy a while ago and I didn't want him to see you like this so my mom took him home but they will be back in the morning"

I nodded looking up Calpurina noticing that she looked completely tired from waking up at 5 in the morning till being here almost all day.

"Go get some rest love I'll be fine"

"No no I'm fine I'm not tired at all" she lies only to stay awake to check on me which was sweet but just like everyone else she needed rest too.

The next morning

"Rise and shine sweetheart" my mother's face said softly in my eat causing me to wake up to see everyone up surrounding Prince asking him questions and there he was with Gemini in his arms sleep it was the cutest sight ever I love it.

A/n this chapter took longer I know but I've been having writers block and that some hard shit to overcome.