Chapter one:First Meeting

Chapter one

It's Monday and Hyerie just woke up literally 45 minutes ago and here she is, almost running just to immediately get to their meeting place. As usual, she's late and she's pretty sure that her friends are now throwing a fit and probably cursing her.

It's not her fault though, well atleast that's what she thought.

Hyerie arrived half an hour later and she immediately approach her friends. As expected, they're already throwing daggers at her and she suddenly wants to retreat and get back home and probably hide there forever but decided against it. It really isn't a good idea.

"Hey, guys! I'm sorry I'm late! Did you perhaps wait long?" she asked, gulping at the pissed stare she's receiving.

"Not really. An hour isn't that long, is it?" Cass replied sarcastically and she cowered. Angering Cass isn't really the best thing to do.

"Well, I guess you really love making us wait." Saph said, not so happy with the fact that she waited an hour.

"Wait! Guys, can we just forgive Hyerie for this? It isn't really a trouble for us waiting, right?" Hyde pleaded the others and Hyerie beamed at her with a thanful look. She's really lucky to have Hyde as a friend despite the fact that the latter's brain functions most of the time as slow as a turtle. It's even slower than the internet connection in the Philippines.

The others almost agree with Hyde when Yuki suddenly shouted. "My Ghad Hyerie! You've made us wait for fucking one hour and you expect us to be cool with it?! Seriously! When will you come on time!? We'll let this go for now but make sure to come on time next time!" Yuki rant and the rest fell in silence.

Hyerie isn't a bit affected by this, not anymore. Yuki has always been like this. Shouting and ranting everytime. It isn't new thing to them.

"Okay. That's enough guys. We're already late as it is, so save this argument later and we need to go." Gian, the only thorn between the roses stated as he stood up and be the first one to exit the convenience store and gets inside Yuki's car. He's gentleman like that.

The other followed and place themselves in the car. The car ride isn't exactly comfortable since there's really not much space for all of them. They can't even complain since students like them can't really afford buying a car yet. Yuki is an exception since she's lucky enough to be born in a wealthy family.

It takes them another half an hour for them to get to the University where they're studying.

Hyerie is the first one who exits the car. She's excited and all of them very well knew why. The former will get to see her crush again, apparently.

Hyerie's face fell upon seeing her crush, Sir Kyle holding another professor's hand.

"Who the fuck that professor thinks she was? She's not even pretty. I'm prettier!" Hyerie complained angrily and Saph patted her back, thinking how hopeless her friend is.

"You're overreacting...again." Cass pointed out, rolling her eyes as she say this.

"I'm not Overreacting! Can't you see? Sir Kyle is flirting with another woman that isn't me!" Hyerie pouted and Cass hit her at the head.

"He doesn't even know you, Hyerie." Cass stated and Hyerie grimaced.

"True." She agreed dejectedly as they enter the lobby.

"Where's Gail?" Hyde suddenly inquired and the others shrug as they looked on the floor in unison.

"Maybe we stepped on her?" Saph said laughing and the others laugh along.

"O my gosh! Why so small, Gail?" Cass seconded that made them laugh harder.

"Hi guys! What are you looking at?" Gail upon arriving, asked.

The others look at each other and bursts out in laughter.

"You!" They said in chorus and Gail upon realizing her friends pun, snorts.

"You're making fun of my height again." Gail stated the obvious fact and they laugh again.

"Are we?" Yuki asked, feigning innocence and Gail walked out.

"She's a bit sensitive, isn't she?" Gian asked and they nodded in agreement.

It's not that they're belittling her. It's just that she's literally small.

Their classroom is still in fourth floor so, they still need to climb the stairs before getting there.

They are all exhausted upon reaching their room and the fact that their coming subject is History isn't really helping to even their breathing out.

The door creaked open but none of them paid attention. No one is excited to meet a new prof. as it seems.

Hyerie doesn't plan on lifting her head not until she heard a somewhat soothing voice.

"Good afternoon class, I'm your History professor for this semester. So I expect you to keep your soul and mind in my class.Understand?" The gorgeous man infront of them who's apparently their new professor said and Hyerie thinks she's looking at an angel.

"Sir? Name?" One of their classmate asked and Hyerie finds herself anticipating their professor's answer while silently thanking God.

"I'm Christian Paul Madrigal, 23 years old, single." Their professor replied and Hyerie thinks she's inlove.

She even wrote their professor's name in her notebook.

"Gian!"

"What?!" Gian asked in surprised and cringe upon seeing Hyerie's sparkling eyes.

"I'm inlove!" Hyerie declared and Gian huffed.

"Fuck it!" Gian rolled his eyes but Hyerie's reaction isn't changing.

"Doubt thou the stars are fire. Doubt that the sun doth move. Doubt truth to be a liar. But never doubt I love."

"This isn't good." Gian whispered to Cass and Saph who are sitting infront of them while pointing at Hyerie. "She's already quoting Shakespeare!"

The three of them gasped in horror while looking at their love-stricken friend.