Chapter five

It's their free day and they decided to watch the part 2 their favorite movie--Insidous. Horror movies became their usual genre since the seven of them became friends.

Hyerie is afraid of ghosts but because of her weird friends, she learned to watch scary movies, though she's always screaming her lungs out whenever.

Upon entering the mall, Hyerie immediately spotted Yuki and Gian waiting for her infront of their agreed meeting place. The two also seems to notice her presence and waived at her.

Hyerie waved back and smiled. "Hey guys! Where are the others?"

"Saph texted me a while ago, she said they are in the cyber zone." Yuki replied, checking her phone.

"Oh? Aren't they excited?" Gian commented, sniggering and Yuki hit him in the arm.

"You know Cass and Saph. They love walking around the mall doing nothing." Yuki replied shrugging as they headed to where Saph and Cass are.

"True!" Gian laughed and averted his gaze to Hyerie. "And you? Are you finally moving on?"

Hyerie grinned. "Not even near to that."

Hyerie hissed when Gian hit her at the back of her head.

"Hopeless." Yuki commented and Hyerie glared at her.

They reached their destination and saw Cass and Saph sitting at the green benches, staring at space.

"Yo!" Gian shouted at their back which made the two almost jump in surprised.

Cass glared. "I'll bury you alive, Gian!"

Saph chuckled and patted Cass' back to calm her down. "Relax. Don't mind that ugly creature, okay?"

Gian is now the one who's glaring and Hyerie together with Yuki laughed.

"Wher's Hyde by the way?" Cass inquired as she noticed the former's absence.

"She won't be coming with us, I guess." Yuki replied and the Cass nodded.

It became like this for the past few months for them. It's always only the five of them going out. Hyde and Gail seems to be busy everytime they're going out.

"Let's buy food first." Hyerie said and that's exactly what they did.

They went to the supermarket to buy snacks and drinks and afterwards paid for their tickets and enter the cinema.

The movie started at exactly 1pm and Hyerie can't stay still.

She's closing her eyes whenever she feels like there is something scary that was about to appear in the screen. But seems luck really hates her because the exact moment she opens her eyes the scary creature appeared which caused her to scream really loud.

It's embarrasing, really. Especially when your scream is louder than everyone else in the room and you'll suddenly notice that the other viewers were already glaring at you.

Hyerie shouted again just because of the sound effects and when she thought that nothing is more embarrassing than this then she thought wrong when someone beside her laughed.

"You scream really loud, don't you?" The guy beside her commented while still laughing and Hyerie thought of digging a hole right then and there.

"I'm sorry! I'll try to suppressed it, I promise!"

Hyerie avoids to look at the man beside her out of embarrassment. Digging a hole is really the best idea right now.

The man chuckled. "Nah, it's okay. It's cute."

And this time, Hyerie looked at him. Hyerie choke and her eyes widened upon realizing who is beside her.

"Sir Christian?" Hyerie squeaked. "What are you doing here?!"

Even in the darkness, Hyerie saw the playful smirk her professor is sporting. Her heart goes out of control at that view and she almost fainted.

"Obviously, I'm watching the movie too."

Hyerie blushed and she isn't so sure if it's because of embarrassment or because Christian's face is so close to hers.

"Right." She replied and laughed awkwardly. "Are you alone, Mr. Madrigal?"

Christian smiled. "No, I'm with Mike, your classmate. He invited me to watch this movie."

And that's only what it takes for Hyerie's happiness to crumble.

"Oh?" Is all she can managed to say.

Hyerie averted her gaze at her other side where Gian is seated to ask for sympathy.

"I told yah." Gian said, smirking while his eyes is still focus at the screen.

For the rest of the movie, Hyerie didn't scream anymore. Hell, she didn't even paid attention anymore for all she can think about is her Kingdom slowly falling down. Her prince charming is slowly becoming a mermaid--little mermaid finding his own prince charming.

"So it's confirm?" Cass inquired as soon as we exits the movie house.

We didn't see Sir Christian anymore after that and Hyerie really feels down.

"No, not yet. They are only watching, no more, no less!" Hyerie stated, not sure if she's conving her friends or herself.

"You have that big trust on him, ha? Lets see where your trust can bring you." Saph said shrugging.

Hyerie sighed upon hearing those things from them. She hopes that Christian and Mike are just really friends because at this moment, she can only hope.

"Hey Hyerie! Don't mind them that much!" Yuki said, patting her back to comfort her but it's not working.

"It's a really great movie, isn't it?" Gian said, trying to divert the topic.

"Yeah, it is." All of them replied except Hyerie.

No one can lift her mood at this moment and that's what a broken heart can do to a person.

I'm so tired I think I should go home now." Hyerie said and the other four looked at her worried.

"I'm okay." She said, faking a smile.

As soon as Hyerie gets home, she went straight to her room. She spent her night in self pitying and thinking of how can she rebuild her kingdom. She thought of everything--everything aside from moving on.