Hey Guys!

Wow, hi. It's been a long time since I've written on this account. I honestly can't believe the Big Four used to be my life, considering that I made a HUGE switch to the Marvel fandom.

I used to be so so smitten with the one and only Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III.

Coming back to look at it, I'm amazed. I was completely devoted to this character, and I miss him a lot. I don't really know what happened to change me, it felt like everything changed in just an instant.

One moment I was swooning over Hiccup, and the next I was in LOVE with Mr. Steve Rogers, who you may know better as Captain America.

Maybe it's because I got older, got a lite more mature in my feelings. I've changed a lot, and I've come a LONG way from this account. I'm actually a really good writer now, you can find my new work over @starspangledfeels .

I'm going to open a new book on that account. It's going to be titled something like "Fandom One Shots" where you can request one shots from a list that I'll provide(it excludes Marvel).

It's mainly for you guys, so if you want more of my writing, go to @starspangledfeels where that book will be up for you to request stuff from this fandom. :)

I miss this fandom, it was so close and knittly backed, and there wasn't a lot of hate. Don't get me wrong, I love the Marvel fandom, but it's so much more complicated and deals with a whole lot crazier of stuff.

I miss this fandom so so much, I miss the Big Four so much. I miss being a kid really, it was so much easier.

I'm still a kid, but I'm in highschool. I struggle everyday trying to balance school and home and my fandom and my friends. Not to mention extracurricular activities and art and writing. It's a lot to put on my shoulders, and I miss the days when I didn't have too.

I miss you guys dearly.