Serena's Return

Bailey's POV:

"Excuse me! Blair give me back my rainbow hippo!" I yelled. Blair let out an evil laugh. "It's mine now, Baby Bass." Blair retorted hugging my hippo tighter. "But it's mine." I whined pouting. "Well tough- BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!"

I fell to the floor with a thud. "I really need some carpet on this floor." I mumbled sleepily. In case you didn't already know that first bit was my dream. Weird right? "Get ready for your first day back at school." Father ordered.

I groaned flopping against my floor. "No. It's too early." I whined. But then I remember what he said and sat up quickly. "First day back?" I smiled jumping up to pick out my uniform.

///////////////////////////////TIME SKIP////////////////////////////////

"Serena?" I asked in surprise as she walked over to us on the MET steps. Blair nudged me hard in the ribs. To be quite honest, the only reason I'm on these steps is because the cafeteria is filled with noisy idiots.

"Hey there you are! I was looking all over the dining hall for you." Serena smiled. Blair shared a look of distaste with one of her minions. "Oh. Well we kind of exchanged to the MET steps. You know how much Blair loves the MET." I replied brightly.

Serena smiled at me. "Blair? She chose this spot? It really is a great place." Serena said. Blair gave an annoyed look but I replied anyway. "Yeah. After you left she kind of became the new Queen Bee." I laughed.

Serena looked at the invitations. The girl who made them had stayed pretty silent. "Are you throwing a party?" Serena asked. "Yeah. But you're not invited. Since we only knew you returned about 12 hours ago." Blair replied with a fake smile.

"Well actually-" Jenny started making Serena notice her. "You can go now." Blair snapped. I waved to Jenny. "Bye Jenny." I smiled. "Bye Bailey." Jenny mumbled. "What don't you understand about now?" Blair snapped.

Jenny nodded and scurried away quickly. Blair turned to me. "I honestly don't understand why you talk to low- life's like her." Blair said rolling her eyes.

//////////////////////////////////TIME SKIP/////////////////////////////

"Hey Bailey." Blair smiled. I smiled back. "Did you and Serena make up?" I asked excitedly. Blair nodded. "Yeah. I realised I was quite harsh." Blair sighed. I shrugged.

Buzz, buzz. I took out my phone. "What is it?" Blair asked. I looked up from my phone. "Nothing. Just Chuck being Chuck." I lied smiling at her. Blair rolled her eyes. "I still don't understand how you're not messed up in the slightest." Blair said grinning.

I laughed. Mostly at the utter irony of the statement. I switched on the TV to the show PLL starting.

[Feel free to skip lyrics]
'Got a secret
Can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save
Better lock it, in your pocket
Taking this one to the grave
If I show you then I know you
Won't tell what I said
'Cause two can keep a secret
If one of the m is dead?
Why do you smile
Like you have told a secret
Now you're telling lies
'Cause you're the one to keep it
But no one keeps a secret
No one keeps a secret
Why when we do our darkest deeds
Do we tell?
They burn in our brains
Become a living hell
'Cause everyone tells
Everyone tells?
Got a secret
Can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save
Better lock it, in your pocket
Taking this one to the grave
If I show you then I know you
Won't tell what I said
'Cause two can keep a secret
If one of the m is dead?
Look into my eyes
Now you're getting sleepy
Are you hypnotized
By secrets that you're keeping?
I know what you're keeping
Got a secret
Can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save
Better lock it, in your pocket
Taking this one to the grave
If I show you then I know you
Won't tell what I said
'Cause two can keep a secret
If one of the m is dead?
Alison?
Yes, Katherine.
I have something I want to tell you, but
You have to promise to never tell anyone.
I promise
Do you swear on your life?
I swear on my life
You swore you'd never tell?
[Chorus x3]
Got a secret
Can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save
Better lock it, in your pocket
Taking this one to the grave
If I show you then I know you
Won't tell what I said
'Cause two can keep a secret
If one of the m is dead?
Yes two can keep a secret
If one of us is dead'

The theme song of PLL was playing. Yes two can keep a secret if one of us is dead. That lyric repeated in my head. Driving me crazy. I hated that lyric so much only because it felt like a personal dig at me.

Blair was laughing at a scene when Nate walked in. "Hey Blair. Should we go to dinner now?" Nate said. He looked nervous. Blair smiled at him. "Sure. I'll just go to the bathroom first." Blair smiled.

I looked at Nate's nervous features. Then it hit me like a big, yellow school bus. "You're going to tell Blair aren't you?" I asked seriously. Nate looked at me in shock. "You know?" Nate asked.

I shrugged. "Word spreads." I replied casually. And Chuck is bad at keeping secrets away from his twin sister... Nate sighed. "Does anyone else know?" Nate asked.

"Just Santa's elf over in the North Pole." I joked. Nate chuckled. "Well that's a relief." Nate smiled but then looked nervous again. "I am doing the right thing. Right?" Nate asked unsure.

I shrugged. "Personally, I wouldn't have cheated in the first place. But... Yes coming clean is a good thing to do." I said. Nate smiled. "But if you hurt Blair again, I may give into my animalistic instincts and beat the crap out of you." I warned.

Nate saluted. "Yes ma'am." Nate replied. "I'm ready." Blair smiled walking in. "Well have a good time. And be safe." I said laughing at the second line. Blair blushed bright red. "Already got it." She admitted patting her pocket. I laughed.