Another Friend Gone

Blair's POV:

I sighed. "I wonder where Bailey could be." Serena muttered. "I wish I knew." I replied. "Don't worry, B it wasn't your fault." Serena soothed as she hugged me. "But it is. If I had never shown that picture, Bailey would still be here." I whined annoyed.

"She was obviously in a hurry to leave. Bailey left from one photo that her father could easily clean up." Serena replied. "Maybe she didn't know that?" I guessed. "No she did. Bailey Bass is many things but stupid is not one of them." Serena replied.

"So why else?" I asked suspiciously. "What was that dare you gave Bailey?" Serena asked. "To send a tip to Gossip Girl." I told her. "And what was the tip?" Serena asked. "I'll check." I replied opening my notes.

"Dear Gossip Girl,

First of all thank you for the darling nickname. It really is marvellous. Second, Blair dared me to do this so don't get any ideas. And now a clue. The last lyric of the PLL theme song is about one Upper East Sider. I won't tell you who or how I know. But, if I were you I would keep my eyes open. Everyone's a suspect...

Love you and your work,
Baby Bass xxx." I read out.

"The last lyric is 'Yes two can keep a secret if one of us is dead' right?" Serena asked. My eyes widened. "You're not saying Bailey killed someone are you?" I asked. Serena nodded. "Someone with a secret." Serena replied.

"No. I know Bailey is a liar, but surely not a killer too?" I asked. Serena shrugged. "You never know what to expect from people." Serena replied simply. (I would later learn she was half talking about herself.)