Van Der Woodsen Talk

Bailey's POV:

I watched from the sidelines as Blair and Serena squabbled like the children they are. "Bailey needs help! You don't just turn from good to bad in a split second." Serena snapped. "You say that like I care." Blair replied annoyed.

"You were her best friend, B. Surely you have to feel something." Serena replied annoyed. "Nothing but regret." Blair argued back.

"You know it's not wise to smoke on school grounds." Said a familiar voice. I smirked and turned to him. "How's everybody's favourite gay mascot? At this rate, Jenny should just make you a rainbow suit for you to walk around in." I smirked at him.

I will admit, I always had a platonic soft spot for Eric. But as not to hurt him, I promised myself to keep my distance. After all, Eric never did anything.

"You know, you and Georgina revealing my sexuality to the world before I was ready was low and messed up." Eric said crossing his arms. I rolled my eyes. "I was doing you a favour. Picking your true friends from your fake friends." I shrugged.

"It was still messed up." Eric said annoyed. I laughed coldly. "I could write a book of more messed up things I've done than that." I sneered back. "Name one." Eric challenged.

I chuckled and took a long puff of my cigarette. "You would be surprised how much I got away with, when no one remembered I was there." I drawled bored. "Everyone remembered. We loved you." Eric replied sadly.

I rolled my eyes. "If memory serves me justice, I went months on end without a single soul to talk to. I raised myself." I replied. "Blair, Nate, Chuck, Georgina and Serena raised you." Eric corrected.

I rolled my eyes. "And 9/10 times they'd pretend I didn't exist. That I was a chore." I finished. "Oh stop feeling sorry for yourself, Bailey." Eric snapped. "Oh I feel just the opposite. Glad that no one watched over me. It meant I was free." I retorted grinning.

I realise that I probably look demented and psychotic but I couldn't find it in myself to care. "All you are is a broken little girl, Bailey." Eric told me before turning around and leaving.