6 Months Later...

Bailey's POV:

It was time. Time to go back. I have made mistakes here. Georgina is in Sweden. Everything's a mess. "You can't leave me now." Darren begged. "I can. And I am." I told him coldly.

"B-but I lost everything for you. You can't do this to me." He begged. "My bags are packed. I'm going back to Manhattan." I replied. Darren shook his head. "You can't do this." He hissed.

"I have to." I replied. "If you leave now, I will ruin you." Darren said trying to fight out of the cop's grip. "How will you do that?" I asked turning around and getting into the taxi.

"May!" Darren yelled as he got dragged inside. "Where to?" The driver asks. "Home." I replied. The driver gave me a confused look. "Manhattan." I elaborated.

/////////////////////////////Time Skip///////////////////////////////////

I took a deep breath as I stepped out of the limo. I'm back. I looked at my phone. Apparently, Blair's having a party here. I wiped my tears from my face.

"Bailey?" Serena asked from beside Blair as I stepped out of the elevator. "Hello." I replied. Blair strutted over to me. "I thought you said you weren't coming back." Blair retorted.

"Things change, Waldorf." I replied nonchalantly. Chuck grinned as he walked over to me. "You're really back." Chuck said hugging me. "Of course I am." I replied.

"Druggie." Penelope muttered a few feet away. I rolled my eyes. "So where's the gin in this place?" I snapped. Blair chocked on her drink. "I'm sorry?" She asked.

"Here Miss. Bass." A waiter said handing me a glass. I smirked at him. "When does your shift end?" I asked. "In a few hours, ma'am." He replied. "What do you say about joining me in my suite?" I asked grinning.

"Sure." The waiter smiled. "Good." I smirked. Then he walked away. Dan had joined us and his mouth hung open at the exchange like rest of them. "What? Surprised Baby Bass has finally Grown Up?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

'It seems Broken Bass has returned from off the map. It seems the Good Girl has gone Bad. And B has been upstaged at her own party. Baby Bass has finally Grown Up (her words not mine). But how Bad has she gone?
XOXO Gossip Girl'

"Well isn't that sweet?" I sneered as I looked up from my phone. "Bailey?" Jenny asked me with Eric beside her. "Well, well if it isn't Little J and her gay bestie?" I retorted.