Bailey's Return

Serena's POV:

I watched as Bailey sneered and glared at everyone in sight. I can't believe not long ago this was Baby Bass. "I can't believe I was ever friends with her." Blair huffed.

As I looked closely at Bailey I could see hurt, regret and sadness in her eyes. "She's just hurting." I told her. Blair sighed. "What could have happened to turn her from innocent to... This? Hell, she was the girl who was unscathed from the Bass Family." Blair replied.

"Or maybe she wasn't." I replied. Blair sighed. "This theory again? S, she was talking about you." Blair replied. "But Georgina knew. So it isn't two, it's three." I insisted.

"Bailey might be mean now but I still don't think she killed someone." Nate said. I rolled my eyes. "Well, did you think I could?" I asked. Blair and Nate fell silent.

Chuck was with Bailey trying to find the old her somewhere. Bailey strutted over to us. "So how is the non-judging Breakfast Club?" Bailey smirked. Blair stiffened.

"What's wrong Waldorf? You started this. Not me." Bailey asked with a dangerous smile. Then she turned to Dan. "How was Sarah?" Bailey sneered. "How do you know about that?" I asked annoyed.

Bailey laughed. "Serena, Serena how do you think Georgie knew Dan so well?" Bailey asked with a sadistic glint in her eye. But also a glint of guilt and sadness. "You backstabber." I hissed.

Bailey's gaze turned hard. "No. I was letting go. Do you know how boring it is being Little Miss Baby Bass? Then I finally got a shot at being you. But I did it better than you ever did." Bailey sneered at me.

I looked at her sadly. I pitied her. I know I shouldn't but it was sad. Bailey wanted an escape. And she got one. "If you can play me so well then what am I thinking?" I asked.

"You pity me. Just as I pity you." Bailey shrugged. Then she turned to Blair. "You started this war, bitch. Bass VS Waldorf. I wonder who will win." Bailey hissed.

"I didn't start anything. You knew your father could cover that photo up." Blair replied. Bailey laughed coldly. "This isn't about any photo. You gave me false hope." Bailey replied.

"Refill." She ordered handing her glass to me. "I'm not a waiter." I hissed. "Oh no, you'll need the gin sweetie. Get ready for a Bass Wrath. You're all in danger by association." Bailey smirked and turned walking over to a random guy.

"You ruined her." Chuck said glaring at Blair. "Please, I only started the inevitable. It would've happen sooner or later." Blair retorted.