-Misty Eyes-

oh look another late update

i had enough bananas

-ghostietoasties

---------------------

Terezi's POV

Today was great! I never really liked school, due to my mom always jumping from job to job in different places. I never really could stick with a group of friends, so I kind of isolated myself from others. But since my Mom agreed to stay here for as long as she can (thanks to my sister's relationship), I guess I finally had a chance!

Private schools seemed really strict. I wasn't that far off, because by "strict", I thought even the students were kinda mean. But they're like everyone else in public schools! I was really happy when I managed to make a small group of friends, Vriska included.

Many people wondered why I wore glasses. I told them it was because I was blind, which is HALF the truth. I really hope my mom doesn't hear about this, otherwise..

Ugh. We are not talking about a lecture.

Anyway, the other half of the truth is that my eyes became a light shade of teal, and not just a shade lighter. Atleast 10 shades lighter. I used to have "Beautiful teal eyes." Which I could agree with. I don't like it when people look at my eyes, I can feel them looking at me, and I can smell their puzzled looks.

Did I mention I can smell and taste colors?

If not, lemme tell you the story. Since I became blind, they offered me crutches. I didn't like the idea, so I decided to do something else. It seemed very unrealistic, but it was possible. I decided to learn how to smell and taste colors. It took a while, but I managed to do it. They had to alter my brain to alter the neurons. After some practice, I could "see" my surroundings. They still gave me a customized cane, just for good measure.

---------------------

i will make another chapter, this is too short.

-ghostietoasties