-Its Okay.-

GUESS WHOS BACK BABY?!

ITS ME.

-ghostietoasties, back from the hellhole of life

----

-Karkat's POV-

Its been a few days since me and Nepeta started dating. The process repeats, we meet in the morning, I take her to classes, we eat lunch together, and then walk home together. I don't know what to think about our relationship.. its stale. I don't know... it starting to get to me though, and I think my friends are starting to notice too.

"Hey kk, you okay?"

"Something seems to be bothering you, Karkat. Would you like to tell me what's wrong?"

"Hey Karkles, are you like, okay?"

If I was honest, FUCK NO. But I don't want them to worry, especially since this is my problem, not theirs...

Fuck, Im late for school.

-Terezi's POV-

Wow, he is LATE!

The clock on the school's main tower struck 8, meaning 15 minutes until attendance during homeroom. Yet he isn't here. Welp, not my problem, hehe!

-15 minutes later...-

He still isn't here yet, that idiot! That is, until the classroom door gets slammed open.

"IM SORRY IM LATE!"

"took you long enough asshole." Dave chimed in.

"...Karkat Vantas. Dave Strider. Please stand out in the hallway."

I could hear Karkat mumble under his breath as he left the room, Dave following. What a dork.  I couldn't help but chuckle as he left, heh. The teacher sighs and continues on with the lesson. The class simply drones on.. Before I knew it, I fell asleep.

*RIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!*

I jerk awake, hitting heads with Karkat who was standing above you. 

"OW FUCK!"

"THATS WHAT I SHOULD HAVE SAID!"

We both held your heads, people staring as they walked out of the classroom.

"Jesus... Sorry." Karkat apologizes and offers his hand.

I decide to take it, grinning. Whats this weird feeling...?

-Karkat's POV-

Okay, so my day has been pretty shitty so far. Im late for school, which I was then forced to stay in the halls with Dave FUCKING Strider, THEN I hit my head with Terezi. Good gog. Why the fuck does life hate me so much?