-ALPHA KIDS: The Movies-

tribute to my friend who knows who she is.

-ghostietoasties

--------

Jake's POV

The Cinema is a great place to hang out with friends! 

Unless two of your friends leave you to stay with your EX! Seriously, we all bought a bucket of popcorn to share in the beginning, some candy and soda, and sat down to watch a horror movie. But then Jane and Roxy left me and Dirk alone.. It was VERY awkward.

"Hey Jake." Dirk turns to talk to me.

Ugh. I really don't know how to respond..

"H-Hey Dirk." I respond, not meeting his gaze. The movie starts playing, and already I can feel a chill up my spine.

-30 minutes in...-

"RAARGH!!"

"Oh golly! What was that!" I yell, grasping onto Dirk.

Whoops. I looked over to see him slightly blushing. I look behind me to see my Roxy and Jane giving a thumbs up. And the whole movie theater looking at me, sternly. The prices you pay when you scream in a cinema. I let go to see the rest.

-10 minutes later..-

"Don't kill me! Please! PL-"

I couldn't look. I hid my head in Dirk's shirt, hearing the girls glasses lens shatter as a blood curdling scream filled the theater.

"I-Is it over yet?" I ask.

"Wait a few more minutes, the credits will roll soon." He responds.

I still have my head hidden, despite the looks of people from behind me. The stares hurt, but I couldn't help it... I soon heard the credits roll, and tried to get my head out of Dirk's shirt, but he wouldn't let me out!

"Dirk! What are you doing?" I ask, my voice muffled.

I could hear the people leaving, until it seemed like only we were left. He let me go, and we both walked to the exit. Before we stepped out, Dirk stopped me.

"What are you-"

He pulled me into a kiss, that seemed like it lasted forever.

He then pulled away.

"Jake... Will you give me a second chance?" He asks me.

What? I can't believe it...

Maybe, just maybe I will.