IV

I got the inspiration to write today, I hope you guys still love me.

Song: Girl, by The Internet

I met up with Lauryn at lunch. She's not the only girl I talked to, but she's definitely the only one I trust most. I sat with another girl too.

Her name was Billie.

Yes her name seemed boyish. Well not seemed but it is boyish. She was pretty of course and the second closest friend I have. She's hilarious and pretty much cool with everybody. And another thing.

She's a lesbian.

"Hey bitches." She greeted while plopping down in front of us.

"Hey Lee." Lauryn greeted.

"So, I heard Sean Anderson is throwing a party tonight, you guys in?"

"I'm always up for a party, it's just we don't know about the stick in the mud in our presence."

I smacked her arm.

"We've got homework tonight, and I don't want any distractions."

"That sums it Lee, she's going."

"Are you deaf?" I deadpanned.

"Listen, I will not let a single homework assignment stop you from having fun. And if you feel like you won't get it done soon enough, I'll do the work for you."

When it comes to Calculus, I'm total trash. But out of all of us, I'd say that Lauryn was the real math genius.

I looked at Billie smiling and just anticipating my answer.

"Fine, fine I'll go."

Billie and Lauryn high-fives each other. I rolled my eyes, eating the rest of my hot Cheetos.

"Well ladies, I might just get laid tonight then." Billie said with a smirk.

-- 3 H O U R S L A T E R --

We walked out the car and feel the ground vibrate a little. The song that was playing wasn't upbeat, it was more of a slow chill like beat. There was a bunch of cars on the street, it was ridiculous. I honestly don't even know how we're gonna make it out tonight.

We walked in and you could hear a bunch of chatter but the music was louder. The Internet was being played. I loved their music, this so happened to be my favorite song from them.

"Passion burning, causing rapture of laughter," I sung along.

"Alright well I'm heading off." Billie said while finding her way out the crowd.

"Have fun Z." She winked.

Awesome, I was alone.

But while I was around different bodies, swaying to the beat, I made my way through them. I was pretty small so it was a bit tough to get through. I was going to the kitchen to get a drink.

The kitchen had a few people inside, some people on the countertops talking and laughing, while some sucked each other's face off. There was a cooler by one couple. It's not like they even knew I was there.

I can't even tell you how many various beer brands I saw. From Budlight, to Budweiser. I didn't feel like drinking tonight, so I went with the safer options. I picked up a Coca Cola can.

I popped it open and drank to my hearts delight. My poor kidneys.

While looking around, I saw one familiar boy. He was talking to a few guys with a smile on his face. He laughed a little bit too. I smiled at how handsome he looked when he smiled. But I guess he caught me staring.

He looked straight at me. He smirked. He said something to the guys while looking at me.

And next thing you know, he walks up to me.

$$$

I might actually update again today because I kinda don't wanna leave you hanging on this one.

But please share my book with others, and also I'd appreciate votes because this book barely has any. And i guess comment if you'd like.

But thanks for reading! Xoxo