V

HA! I updated and made a couple of changes, hope you like them. And guys there's no votes..please vote.

The picture above would be the character of Cameron. If you happen to know his name please tell me :) Cute right?

Song: Poetic Justice, by Kendrick Lamar
(It's set to a lower pitch for some reason)

$$$

"Hey ma', surprising to see you here."

I could've been at home pulling out my hair trying to solve equations.

"Your not the only one." I kinda yelled.

A Kendrick Lamar song came on, it had everybody singing along.

He looked around, like he's looking for somebody.

"You come here alone?" He asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"It seems like it but nah, my friends ditched me." I took a swig from my coke.

"Well let me keep you company." he smiled. I rolled my eyes. He's real smooth. He walked over and leaned against the counter with his red cup in hand.

"You never told me your name."

"You never asked." I retorted.

He chuckled to himself.

"What's your name babygirl?"

I drunk the rest of my coke and put it on the counter.

"Zaria Henderson." I crossed my arms over my chest. He smiled again. I could never get tired of it.

"Cameron Sanders, a pleasure to meet you." He bowed. I giggled and shook my head.

"Well Zaria, I am truly sorry for nearly knocking you down. I was so caught up in trying to get to where I was going."

"You've said sorry so many times already, it's fine. By the way nice penmanship."

He rolled his eyes. "Was that shade?"

"No I just simply like the way your s's look like z's." I chuckled.

He shook his head with a smirk. "You got jokes huh?"

I smiled. "Yeah, I might."

After that a new song came on. Ty Dolla $ign, Paranoid came on. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

I smiled and nodded.

He took my hand and guided me to the dance floor.

What am I doing? I was supposed to give him a hard time.

Fuck it, I'm having a good time.

He held my hand up and let me dance. I swayed my hips and even sang along. He spun me around and I was against him. I moved my hips to beat while he did the same.

He spun me back around again and I faced him. He had a huge smile on his face. Different songs he would do different dances. I'd laugh if he was being silly.

I was getting dehydrated again, so we went back into the kitchen.

I was kind of breathing heavy but it was because I was having fun. Cameron wasn't so bad at all.

"I'll get you somethin', what'd you want?"

"Just some water."

He tossed me a bottle, I unscrewed the top and drank as much as I needed.

"I like the way you move Zaria, and not to mention your taste in music." He said leaning against the counter.

"Hip hop and R&B, is just about my life. And maybe a little bit of trap music."

"Oh really?" He smirked. "N.W.A?" He asked.

"Love em."

"Nas?"

"On of my favorites."

"Tupac?

"Every now and then."

"Snoop?"

"Of course."

"Kendrick?"

"Hell yeah."

"We've gotta be friends."

I smirked.

"I barely know you. I just met you today."

"I can get to know you, if your willing to get to know me." He smirked.

"You'll have a hard time."

"I like a challenge." He licked his lips and smiled.

I think I just kind of died.

$$$

I hope you liked this chapter, please vote. I'll update again soon if I see some votes.

Thanks for reading.