Day 3, Wednesday: The Varia Has Arrived

-Recap-
"Only if your willing to increase your debt." Giotto smirks. They both disappear, and Tsuna is once again alone in his office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, how's the planning going?" Tsuna asks. Everyone is gathered around his desk.

"The menu is done for the breakfast, lunch, and dinner of the second day!" Kyoko says. Haru hands them over.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
Day 2
American, Chinese, Japanese
-Breakfast-
Bacon
(Turkey, Chicken, Beef, etc.)
Eggs
(Scrambled, Fried, etc.)
Toast
Hash browns
Muffins
(Chocolate Chip, Blueberry, etc.)
Doughnuts
(Every Flavor)
Omelets
Pancakes
French Toast
~Other~

-Lunch-
Orange Chicken
Sweet and Sour Chicken
Crab Rangoons
Fried Rice
Sweat and Sour Pork
Kung Pao Chicken
Pickled Vegetables
Dim Sum
Wonton
~Other~

-Dinner-
Soba
Onigari
Sushi
Tsukiyaki
Ramen
Furikake
Curry Rice
Hayashi Rice
Mehari-Zushi
~Other~

-Drinks-
Anything you can think of!

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

"This is great so far! How's the last day coming?" Tsuna asks.

"It's almost done!" Haru says happily.

"We'll probably finish the menu drafts by this afternoon." Kyoko explains.

"We'll create the final outline and everyone'll check off what they want! Then the chefs will have them ready by the designated meal times!" Haru explains.

"That sounds cool!" Yamamoto says smiling.

"I'm excited to see the finished product!" Tsuna smiles. Haru and Kyoko run off to
finish their job. Tsuna looks at Yamamoto.

"How's the clean up coming?" He asks.

"We'll probably be done by the end of today." Yamamoto says.

"Well, maybe if you helped you'd finish faster baseball freak!" Gokudera murmurs.

"Maa maa, I do help Gokudera! It's just that there's so much fragile stuff that we have to move slowly!" Yamamoto laughs.

"Anyway, Juudaime! The stupid cow delivered your orders to Lawn Head!" Gokudera bows.

"I was going to tell him that!" Shouts Lambo.

"Well I did anyway Stupid Cow!" Gokudera yells. Their argument begins, and lasts even after they leave the room.

"Anyway,... Onii San, Mukuro, what's you plan for the Varia?" Tsuna asks.

"We'll make sure they don't break anything, my dear Tsunayoshi Kun." Mukuro says. He makes his trident appear, then dissolves into thin air.

"SAWADA! I WILL EXTREMELY TRY MY EXTREMELY BEST TO EXTREMELY MAKE SURE THAT THE VAIRA AND PINEAPPLE HEAD DON'T EXTREMELY TRY TO EXTREMELY TORTURE ANYONE TO THE EXTREME!" Ryohei yells, and runs out of the room. Tsuna face palms. So much for keeping the contents of his letter a secret.