Day 5, Friday: Enter Class 2-A! (Part 1)

-Recap-
"That's fine Master Decimo. Now could you please stand still? I would like to make some adjustments." Galati asks. The next two hours were spent hemming and chatting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The guests are supposed to be arriving today, correct?"

"Yes, and you know the plan?"

"Make sure that Tsunayoshi Kun doesn't know what's going on."

"And what do we do if he does find out?"

"Pretend not to know what Juudaime is talking about!"

"And what do you do if Mukuro and Hibari start fighting?"

"Use my illusions so bossu won't know."

"Hn"

"Good. Now remember: don't destroy the mansion, and act natural. Let yourselves be discovered one by one."

"Haha! That sounds like fun!"

"EXTREME!"

"Yare, Yare."

"Do you know your part of the plan?"

"What do you think? We're not Vongola's elite assassination squad for nothing! VOOOOOOOIIIIII!!!"

"What about you?"

"Frequently pop out of nowhere and scare the crap out of everyone. MY CUTE, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT GRANDSON SHALL BE AVENGED!!!"

"Oi! Giotto! Quiet down!"

"Then let the shenanigans commence."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Our Classmates are supposed be arriving today. Is everything ready?" Tsuna asks.

"All the dangerous stuff, and mafia paraphernalia are in one of the training rooms in the basement, " Yamamoto says.

"The rest of the decorations should be here by noon." Chrome says. Hibari places another neatly organized stack of paperwork on the brunette's desk.

"THE VARIA IS EXTREMELY IN THEIR EXTREME SPOTS" Ryohei yells. Mukuro face palms.

"Mr. Galati told me the suits were ready." Lambo says.

"The chefs are ready to start preparations for tonight's meal. Do you have any suggestions?" Kyoko asks.

"What about something simple?" Tsuna suggests.

"What about Pizza Pugliese, and Pizza Margherita?" Kyoko asks.

"That'll be fine. The final choice is up to you though." Tsuna smiles.

"Why don't we make them all mini pizzas? That way everyone can have their own little pizza!" Haru suggests to Kyoko.

"I like that idea! That way we can give everyone one of each pizza!" Kyoko says excitedly. The two continue chatting and leave the room.