Day 5, Friday: The Prelude to Dinner (Part 3)

-Recap-
"I have my associates stationed throughout the building blocking the entrances to the third floor and the basement." Sebastian says.

"Good. This is going to be a long weekend." Tsuna sighs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now let's see if you've been paying attention. What happens now?"

"W-we'll escort everyone back to their rooms, so that they can g-get ready for dinner. Then we'll have a chance t-to change."

"They're in a mansion so they'll dress nice. The dress code for tonight is casual. Kufufu."

"But Juudaime, us, and the staff will be in casual clothing!"

"I will be making the students dinners tonight."

"Aniki!" The sound of someone falling and getting sick is heard.

"Afterwards, we'll scare the living s**t out of them."

"I will bite them to death for disturbing the peace."

"Good."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay! All groups will report back to their rooms to prepare for dinner! Please be ready by 7:00!" Rossana calls. Everyone is then escorted back to their rooms. Mochida looks to Osamu.

"We shall dress nicely! The dress code may be casual, but that doesn't mean that their definition is the same as ours!" Mochida says.

"Exactly! We will wow the staff with our elegance and grace!" Osamu says. The people around them silently agree and send texts to their comrades asking them to do the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was just after seven when Chrome went to escort the orange group to the dining room. She knocked on each door and patiently waited for each person to emerge. They were all dressed in Suits, and nice dresses. She was dressed in her favorite purple sundress.

"Please follow me to the dining room."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few minutes after seven, a pineapple appears before the pink group. He's dressed in his most casual clothing: dark colored jeans, a light pink hoodie with a pineapple on the back, and red converse. He taps the end of his trident on the ground and hears a few of the occupants scream.

"I want food. Don't make me wait." He says. Everyone quickly emerges from their rooms and follow Mukuro to the dining room. Behind him, everyone was wondering why the heck he was wearing that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome everyone! Please take a seat! Dinner will be ready shortly." The ex-students find a comfortable spot and sit, Mochida tries to take the seat at the head of the table. Sebastian points a throwing knife at his forehead.

"Move, or die." Mochida freaks out and moves, almost peeing his pants on the way. Not just for the fact that someone pointed a deadly knife in his face, but because the wielded was smiling the whole time. There's an awkward silence.