Day 5, Friday: A Ghastly Fun Scavanger Hunt and a Beatdown (Part 6)

-Recap-
"If he can get his paperwork done I don't see why not." Reborn smirks. In reality, Tsuna had a metric shit ton of things to do. Reborn had purposely held back some paperwork to create a larger than life stack to keep him busy. He can't have Tsuna ruining his revenge plans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's a shame. He'll really miss out." One of the ex-students says. The lights dim slightly.

"Speaking of missing out, let's begin with our first activity. How well versed are you in Trivia?" Reborn says as what seems to be a holographic screen appears out of nowhere. "You'll be separated into four teams: Storm, Rain, Sun and Mist. Storm is red, Rain is blue, Mist is indigo and Sun is yellow. Your team captain's will be Gokudera Hayato, Yamamoto Takeshi, Dokuro Chrome and Sasagawa Ryohei, respectively. You will be assigned your teams via drawing." He reaches for Leon who shapeshifts into a hat. The ex-students come up one by one and draw their card. Three out of the four teams weren't very notable, the Yamamoto Fangirls with Gokudera and the Gokudera Fangirls with Yamamoto, the intellectuals with Chrome. The oddest team, however, was the team with all of Tsuna's former bullies on it with Ryohei.

"Now that we're all settled, lets get started!" Reborn says with a strangely horrifying glint in his eye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tsuna lifts his head from his paperwork, looking around as he senses a disturbance in the force. He rubs his temples and closes his eyes. A headache caused by his Hyper Intuition sets in and he groans.

"Are you okay Tsunayoshi Kun?" Byakuran asks, concern written all over his face. Still worried about what Tsuna had said in the hallway.

"It's nothing, my Hyper Intuition is acting up. From what I can tell Reborn is having fun, and I'm not going to get in the way of that. It's a completely different feeling from before." This headache was dull while the pain from before was rather sharp.

"Preach, my dear friend. I never want to incur his wrath ever again. Worst. Mistake. Of. My. life." Byakuran says as he offers some marshmallows to his friend. Tsuna grabs a few as he reads the next paper.

"When do you think it's gonna happen?"Byakuran asks.

"I can kind of see it. During the last day of the Reunion. Something about an infiltration and weakened security?"

"Do not fret my dear Tsunayoshi Kun! For I will help with security by adding my Six Funeral Wreaths to the roster!" Byakuran says a bit dramatically. Tsuna rolls his eyes.

"Thanks Byakuran, I appreciate it." He smiles. Tsuna looks around at his mountains of paperwork and sighs.

"Do you think I could get Mukuro and Hibari to assist as part of their punishment?" Tsuna says, somewhat doubtful.

"Why won't you let me help, Tsunayoshi Kun?" Byakuran whines.

"You're a treasured guest for this weekend, making you do my work wouldn't be a proper show of hospitality. I do appreciate the thought though."Tsuna smiles. Byakuran blushes and looks away, grabbing a random stack off of the larger than life pile anyway.

"You can't say no if I do it anyway, "Byakuran says, sticking his tongue out and winking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reborn looks around the dinning room, his plan working exactly as expected. On Ryohei's team was the majority of Tsuna's bullies, Mochida Kensuke, Osamu Kaneda, Nezu Dohachiro and those who had just gotten lucky. Dinner had been cleared, and while the teams were being chosen the staff had set up podiums representing each team's color. Reborn would stand in front of them on an elevated pedestal, with a holoscreen just behind him presenting the questions. He clears his throat, which gets everyone's attention.