10: Full House

Author's Note! Please Read!

Hi guys! Long time no see! I have a few things to tell you guys. Firstly Andreja Pejic will no longer be playing Franz Vertusch because I feel that it's inappropriate. When I got the idea for the story, Andreja was a male model, and half way into the story she announced her transexuality and went from Andrej to Andreja. So out of respect I won't have her playing a male role anymore. I feel uncomfortable using her old male topless photos. Our new model is the handsome Danila Kovalev!

And just as a reminder, here's Timoteo "Basil" "Dotty" Delgado:

Another thing that you guys might not know, is that I always play dressupgames and make my book characters

Another thing that you guys might not know, is that I always play dressupgames and make my book characters. Using Wattpad's new photos and gif system, I can easily display one of these at the end of each chapter. Let me know if you guys think that's a cool idea! They'll be a treat at each chapter ending! Thanks for sticking around with this book! I literally love you all!

---

It occurred to me, as I woke up the next morning, that I had gone back on my previous words to Jeremy. Would I ever sleep with Franz? The answer was a vehement: of course not! But I laid on my side, back to that very person, and afraid to move and face the hypocrisy of my prior words. I could almost see Jeremy's snooty and smug smirk, as if he had walked in and seen us. I couldn't just lay in my misery however. I knew that Franz was awake. He was sitting up and doing something, but I didn't know what. I didn't want him to know that I was awake. A sigh escaped my lips quietly and I wanted to groan in pain. My thigh was growing a bedsore. I wanted to turn over to the other side but I feared that it would make Franz curious in trying to wake me or talk to me.

Franz sighed loudly. "I know you are avake. Didn't I tell you zhe same zhing last night Schöner?"

I stilled and rolled my eyes back. Then finally I turned around to see Franz watching me with a book relaxed in his lap.

"Finally. I vas vondering vhen you'd turn around." He commented.

I didn't say anything, instead, I watched as the light coming through the drawn windows hit his pale face. The light reflected off of what little of his eyes I could see, and they were a shimmering, murky red color- strong and sharp like garnet, but dark and uneasy like mud. His flaxen hair shone in the sunlight. Blondes usually weren't something I went for, but looking at him there as he read his book, I couldn't help but feel ashamed for looking at someone so handsome.