Hush

Dear Readers,

A couple of things! Firstly, hi! My name is DJ! Hopefully you enjoy this short story. It's a little idea that popped into my head that hopefully I'll elaborate one day, and by one day I mean when I finish writing Laudine and That Indian Boy.

This story sprouted out of my interest in vampire love stories. I see more werewolf ones (that I also like) than vampire ones however, and I'd like to add at least one more vampire tale to the mix.

Also, I'm also using this story to test my German. I'm trying to learn the language and I have no one to speak with, so I'm throwing it at you guys! If you're German and see some errors, help a sista out (but don't be a prick about it). 

Okay so apparently Wattpad changed this story to being Rated R. Since I don't want to get in trouble with them, as frustrating as this is (because it doesn't contain anything any of my other stories don't have), you need to follow me to be able to read the next chapter.

If any of you readers have any concerns, please let me know by sending me a PM. If you leave unnecessarily rude comments, I will not respond. I won't encourage rude behavior. I never delete comments because I believe in the freedome of speech, but that only goes so far. I don't care if you disrespect me, but extremely disrespectful arguments in my comments section will be deleted.

I hope you all like this short, and if you don't, I hope you find your perfect story!

And agian, please follow me to have access to the next chapter!

- DJ