Creepy Crawly (Random)

Word count (not including this): 351
Written at 12:33 AM

"Dan! Help! There's a giant spider in the kitchen!" Phil cried in horror as the giant spindly spider was waltzing around on the floor. Phil could almost claim to hear the spider laughing at him for being so frightened.
Dan ran at full speed (what the heck lol no he didnt) Dan ran at a pace slightly faster than a snail's and accidentally crashed head first into the posh kawaii glass door. The glass door was sad.
Dan cursed as he practically kicked the glass door down as he ran into the kitchen to save the ebony-raven-blacker than Dan's soul haired boy.
Phil gasped when he saw the wood colored haired boy burst into the kitchen at a speed no where close to the speed of light (but was impressive anyway) and almost jumped over to Phil.
"Where's the spider???" Dan gasped for breath.
Phil pointed to the now tapdancing spider who was most definitely laughing at Phil's fears.
Dan came closer to the spider
The spider froze, seeing a different light in Dan's eyes than in Phil's.
The spider stared directly into Dan's eyes.
Dan stared back at the spider.
Phil knew what was about to happen.
Dan lifted up his shoe
The spider freaked out and knew he had lost (the game).

Phil couldn't look, he turned away.

But suddenly he looked back and saw Dan pick up the spider, and take it over to the window where it floated down onto a car and lived it's dreams of being a traveler.

Phil was confused, "Dan? Why didn't you kill the spider?"

Dan stared directly into Phil's eyes, "he told me the secret to the universe. I couldn't kill him, instead, I let him live his dreams of being a traveler and traveling the world to show off his dancing talent."

Phil laughed, "Well, at least there aren't any more spiders!" He said while continuing to make coffee.

Dan laughed, not because of what Phil said, but because of what the spider told him.

And what did the spider tell him?

He told him the Doctor's name.