Chapter-2 picture of a stranger

Seohyun

After the message I put my phone inside my bag I went on my way, suddenly i saw Suzy and choa with two paper bags of channel and Michael kors.

"Oh? Seohyun where are you going?"Choa asked me.

"I'm, going to the bubble store because I'm going to wait for my-"before I could finish my sentence Suzy cut me.

"Your boyfriend?"she asked and smirked at me.

"A..Adwae, my Unnies."I said, choa and Suzy looked at each other.

"Yeah 'Unnies', anyways don't forget to show us a picture of him."Choa reminded me, which made me to think AISH!!

"Oh,.. Ehm yeah."I said awkwardly.

After that we said goodbye to each other, I went to the bubble tea store and sat on an empty seat which was next to the cashier.

"Would you like to order anything?"The cashier said.

"One taro bubble tea please."I said and she nodded.

What am I supposed to do with the picture. Or should I tell them the truth.

Suddenly someone came inside it was a tall boy, who had giant ears.

Wait! Picture?!

The boy was sitting beside me and ordered the same, bubble tea.
I took my phone and pretend to sent someone a message instead of that I took a picture of him.

Why does he look in that picture so sad? AISH,.. It doesn't matter now because, I have finally a picture.

That boy took his order and went out the store, later my Unnies came.

"Serero! We're sorry for being late."Taeyeon-Unnie said, and they took a seat beside me.

"Ms.Ice princess didn't help us because, she was sleeping."Tiffany-Unnie said and glared at Jessica who was sleeping on taeyeon's shoulder.

"Since it's my fault, I'm going to pay for the bubble teas."Yuri-Unnie said, and we squealed happily.

We all ordered, and drank the bubble tea.

"So how was your first day did you make new friends?"Taeyeon-Unnie asked me.

"Yes, and they're really nice to me."I said and they smiled at me.

"As for Taeyeon, she found her ideal dream boy ."Tiffany-Unnie teased her, and we all had that confused face except Jessica since she was still sleeping.

"He's not my ideal type."Taeyeon defended herself.

"Oh,.. Cmon you said Baekhyun is a really gentleman he can sing, cute, handsome and also knows martial arts."Tiffany-Unnie teased her, and Taeyeon-Unnie glared at her.

"Just wait, Pink monster."Taeyeon-Unnie said and Tiffany rolled her eyes.

"Aigo, it's your first semester and now you already found your love of your life."Sooyoung-Unnie said while drinking her bubble tea.

"Not only Taeyeon also Jessica, they have the same attitude."Tiffany-Unnie said, Jessica suddenly woke up and glared at her.

"Kris and me are a no go, he's an idiot, jerk wait,.. These word aren't enough to describe him."Jessica-Unnie said thinking for a different word.

A/N I know she's dating that Tyler Kwon guy, but i still krissica since this is a fanfic.

"As for Yuri, she met someone who is also as sporty as her."Yoona-Unnie said, and smirked at her.

"Minho? He's handsome, but not my type. And he has too many fangirls."Yuri-Unnie said sounding uninterested.

"Sure, sure, sure."Sooyoung-Unnie said.

"What about you maknae?"Hyoyeon-Unnie asked me.

Should I tell it them. I mean no secrets between us, but it's not a huge problem.

"Great, I made some new friends."I said and they nodded it's not really a big deal what I actually said.

"Good to hear."Taeyeon-Unnie said, and they all agreed.

At home

I was lying on my bed while staring on the picture, thinking about what am I supposed to do with that picture.

He's kind of handsome...,

But that's just a stranger, I should just show it them and then it's finish. I can't believe that I'm friend with them I mean they made jokes about me and goguma.

Suddenly someone knocked at the door.

It was my mother, she brought me some cooked goguma.

"Oh,.. Kamshamnida eomma."I said and she said to me eat well.

I took a bit, and realised that I would really prefer goguma over boys.