Chapter-5 jealous?

Seohyun

After the lesson i went to the cafeteria to meet my Unnies there. I still need to tell them about, my situation having a fake boyfriend.

I went inside the cafeteria and saw them in the same table again, I guess this is now where we are always going to eat.

"Here we are maknae!"Yuri-Unnie said, I wanted to go to them until I felt someone tapping my shoulder.

I turned and saw the three girls, Choa, bora and Seolhyun.

"Why aren't you going to sit with us?"They asked me.

"Ehrm,.."I said, and suddenly Taeyeon-Unnie came.

"You girls can sit with us if you want."She said in a kind tone, and they agree.

The girls were sitting all next to me, luckily this table is really huge.

"So you girls are seohyun's friends?"Jessica-Unnie asked in a kind tone.

That's new.

"Actually best-friend."Seolhyun said, which made me surprised. I mean we only know each other for 4days I guess and they see me like their best friend.

I'm really surprised.

"J-Jinja?"Hyoyeon-Unnie said and I nodded lightly. I saw chanyeol coming, we had eye contact but, I hope he didn't see me.

I mean that's possible right? Or not, hopefully he didn't see me. I took a tablet and tried to hide my face until, I felt someone putting an arm around my shoulder.

I closed my eyes.

I'm dead.

"Hyun?"I heard a familiar voice saying, is that? No wait impossible.

"Oh,. Yonghwa? Wait are you doing here?"Taeyeon-Unnie asked, I opened my eyes and realized that yonghwa-Oppa is here.

"O-Oppa you're here?"I said in a surprised tone and hugged him.

"Seohyun who's that charming guy?"Choa asked in a kind of flirty voice, but it sounded more like a joke.

"I'm Jeon Yongwha seohyun's boyfriend."he said in a sarcastically tone and I punched him lightly in the shoulder.

"Yah, Oppa."I said to him, until I saw my Unnies looking at me weird.

Jessica-Unnie pointed to me behind, so I turned and saw cha..Chanyeol?!

"Seohyun, who's that guy who's having a skin-ship with you?"I heard Chanyeol saying.

H..He's here?!

I turned and saw him.

"Cha-Chanyeol-oppa?"I stuttered in a nervous tone. Yonghwa stood up.

"I'm Jeon yonghwa nice to meet you seohyun's friend."He said in a polite tone and wanted to shake hand with Chanyeol but, he refuse too.

"What drama is going on?"Tiffany-Unnie whispered to them.

"I don't know but, it's more excited than watching kdramas."Sooyoung-Unnie whispered to her and I rolled my eyes.

"Chanyeol please go."I said to him, and he refused to.

"Why should I?"He asked me.

"Guys what's wrong here?"Taeyeon-Unnie asked, in a curious tone.

Chanyeol

When I entered the cafeteria, I saw Seohyun it wasn't actually my attention to see her. I was actually meeting Baekhyun and Kris here.

But they already went to the basketball court. I remembered what the boys advices me.

Suddenly I had an eye contact with Seohyun, but then she looked somewhere. I ignored it, Seolhyun is also with her until I heard a male voice saying.

"I'm seohyun's boyfriend."For some reasons I felt annoyed to hear that. I turned and saw him putting an arm around her shoulder.

That boy, Jeon yonghwa.

I walked near

"Seohyun, who's that guy who's having a skin-ship with you?"I asked in a curious tone.

"Cha-Chanyeol-oppa?"she stuttered while looking at me.

Yonghwa suddenly stood up.

"I'm Jeon yonghwa nice to meet you seohyun's friend."He said in a polite tone and wanted to shake hand with me but, i refused too.

You fake bastard.

"What drama is going on?"one of the girls whispered.

"I don't know but, it's more excited than watching kdramas."another girl whispered.

"Chanyeol please go."she said holding on my arm.

"Why should I?"I asked her in a wondered tone.

"Guys what's wrong here?"one of the girls said.

"Well,.. Chanyeol is her boy-"Before Choa could finish her sentence Seohyun suddenly collapsed on my arms.

"S-SEOHYUN?!"One of the girls said and stood up.

What the heck happened? Why did she collapse.

I remembered again what the boys said.

I carried her in bride style and went to her to the clinic.

Why did Seohyun collapse?
And what advice hmm,.. That's just a stupid question why am I asking now aigo.. 😪😂

Anyways hope you liked that chapter please vote :)