Chapter-6 secret date

Chanyeol

Aish, why did she even collapse?

When we reached the clinic, I lied her on the bed. The nurse came.

"Mr.Park?"She said in a shocked tone.

"She collapsed please check out if Seohyun is alright."I said to her, the nurse nodded and checked her pulse.

"She's breathing?"The nurse said to me. The bell rang.

"You can go to your clas-"

"It's fine I will wait here."I said to her and she nodded, the Mrs.Lee went back to the office. I was staring at Seohyun.

"Yah, stop pretending you collapsed Seohyun."I said to her, because I knew she was acting.

"You knew that I pretended?"She asked suddenly, I nodded.

"Mianhe, for carrying me. I just didn't want to see you and yonghwa-Oppa to fight."she said and I raised an eye brow.

"Anyways, let's go back to class."Seohyun said, but I refused to.

"I have science who would want to have science?"I said to her.

"Well,.. I have biology and I don't want to miss it."Seohyun said and i grabbed her wrist.

"Let's go eat some ice cream."I said to her, she refused to but, we were already in the hallway walking passing some classrooms.

Taeyeon

I hope seobaby.

I couldn't concentrate myself, I looked out the window an suddenly saw Seohyun and Chanyeol holding hands running from the school?

"Serero isn't attending in her lesson?"I said to her, in a shocked tone. Jessica looked at me.

"What's wrong?"she whispered at me.

"Serero and her boyfriend aren't attending class."I said to her, suddenly the teacher came to ua

"You two detention after class."The teacher said from nowhere.

Adwae!

I tried to make these puppy sad eyes but, from what I know is that only Seohyun can do these since she's the youngest among us.

And also the most innocent girl.

Jessica, Tiffany and Sunny were starting to laugh at me. I kicked Jessica's foot, she glared at me.

While the teacher raise an eye brow.

Seohyun

"Cha..Chanyeol we will get detention if they see us going out he school building, and I've never ever had detention my parents would get mad at-"he suddenly cut me off when we reached the ice store.

"Ever heard about fun? You're really innocent I thought you are like your friends."He said to me.

"You mean my Unnies?"I said in a confused tone.

"No, Seolhyun, Choa and Bora."Chanyeol said to me, just because, they are my friends doesn't it mean I'm like them.

"Why do you think that?"I asked him.

"Because they are always going out even thought it's school."Chanyeol explained, he bought some ice cream while I was sitting in a table waiting for him.