Chapter-3 my fake boyfriend

Seohyun

Another day here, I said to my Unnies goodbye since we separated for our classes.

When I arrived I saw Choa, Suzy and Seolhyun. I waved them, and they smirked at each other.

Something wrong?

Before Seohyun came

"Seohyun is sure lying about her having a boyfriend what an idiot."Seolhyun said to them, and they all agreed.

"I know, let's just wait and ask her because of the picture."Choa said while doing her nails.

"If she lied to us are we going to bully her?"Suzy asked them and they thought and thought.

"Let's just see if she has the picture."Seolhyun said an they smirked suddenly Seohyun came and waved them.

Seohyun

When I went inside the classroom, I took a seat beside them. They were talking about gossips.

"Girls, I heard that Baekhyun has a crush on that new girl from his class."Seolhyun said, and Suzy raised an eye brow.

Ba..Baekhyun? Isn't that this boy which Tiffany-Unnie mentioned yesterday when she annoyed Taeyeon-Unnie.

"That can't be, if I'm going to find that slut."Suzy said with anger, while I was just standing there quiet in peace eating some goguma.

"Her name was I guess Tae..Taeyeon? Kim Taeyeon."Choa said, Taeyeon-Unnie? But why is she angry at her.

"Why are you angry at her?"I asked in a nervous voice, because I want to defend my Unnie.

"Baekhyun is her ex."Seohlyun said, oh,.. Ok, but only ex why is it her then her business?

"By the way Seohyun do you have a picture of your boyfriend?"Suzy asked me, Aigo! I thought they forgot it.

I nodded nervously and showed them the picture of that stranger.

 "Wait that's Park Chanyeol from class A-3!"Choa said in a shocked tone,  s

"Wait that's Park Chanyeol from class A-3!"Choa said in a shocked tone, s..she knows him?

And he's in this school?!!! I..I'm dead.

"Seolhyun it's your ex."Suzy said to her, am I dead?! I didn't know that at all.
Seolhyun stared at the picture, and smirked.

"I..I'm sorry I didn't know that, the truth is I actually don-"she suddenly cut me off.

"It's fine, I've already move on and the relationship was only 2 years. At least you didn't lie because we would bully you."Seolhyun said, more sounding like happy.

B..Bully me?!

The bell rang and the lesson started.

After school

Aigo! I need to find this class A-3?!

I immediately went to the information board to search for this class.
Bingo

Second floor next to the music room, I
found it, but they still have lesson so I waited in the music room. Luckily no one was there there was a piano standing there.

Playing piano is a really big hobby for me and I really love it.
While waiting I decided to play because, i would get bored waiting for him.

I stopped playing when I suddenly heard someone clapping.

"You're good."Someone said I turned and saw chanyeol!?

"Ka..Kamsahamnida."I said as bowed to him.

"We met each other in the bubble tea store yesterday."He said, which made me wonder so he knew that I was there.

"Ah,. Neh, by they way I'm Seohyun."I said and bowed again.

"The one who took a picture of me."Chanyeol said, and I had big eyes.

"Yo..You kne-"He cut me off, and went near me.

"It was obvious."Chanyeol said and I blushed because, of the embracement.

"But why didn't you say anything?"I asked acting not to be embraced but, well failed.

"I wasn't in the mood."Chanyeol said.

"Anyways why are you here, only the class from A-3 are allowed to go here since everyone has their own music rooms."He said to me.

"Really? I..I'm sorry."I said to him.

"And this piano which you are playing, this belongs to Mozart."He said and I had huge eyes.

"Ji..Jinja?!"I asked surprised am touching the piano, because Mozart is a really popular compromise worldwide who used to live in Austria.

"Just kidding."He laughed and I glared at him.

"So why are you here?"he asked and took another step.

"I..I...I-"he cut me off and walked closer to me, until I felt the wall behind me.

"I what?"he asked me and put an arm on the wall.

"Can,.. Can you be my boyfriend, fake boyfriend for a while?"I asked him, and he raised an eye brow.

"Fake boyfriend?"Chanyeol said and lifted my chin.

"Please."I said in a nervous tone and closed my eyes, I didn't except him to kiss me or anything like that I just closed my eyes so, that I won't see his face.

Because I was sure that I'm going to see his face.

"Sure,"He said and I opened my eyes slowly.

"Are you sure?"I asked him, making sure he meant it, because well,.. He's handsome while I'm yeah,.. Nothing than just a regular girl.

He nodded "Which class are you?"Chanyeol asked me.

"D-3"I said and he smirked.

"You're in a class with Seolhyun?"He asked me, and I nodded slowly oh yeah,.. He's Seolhyun ex boyfriend.

He's sure going to say no since he was in a relationship with her.

"I'm going to be your fake boyfriend."Chanyeol said and I took a breath because, I'm relief.