Drunken mistakes

Justin's POV:

"Jen, we're home, you have to open your door." I stand on her side of the car trying to get her out while she laughs uncontrollably inside the car.

"Just let me stay here, babe." She slurs, still laughing "I'm fine."

"No, you're trashed." I manage to get the door open and lift her out of the car "Let's go to bed. You need sleep."

"Hey, look!" Her eyes widen "The kids are up! I missed them!" She 'walks' over to the living room with help from me

"Mom?" Kay asks "Are you drunk?"

"No," Jen laughs "Of course I'm not."

"We went out to Courts after dinner," I tell them "They decided to do shots, and your mother liked them a little too much."

The kids try to use her drunkness as an advantage.

"Hey, mom." Lexie sits next to her "You love me?"

"Of course! You're my favorite!" Jen announces "You want something?"

"$100," Lexie looks at her smiling.

"Okay," Jen stumbles over to where she thinks her purse is almost falling "Babe, where is it?"

"You were just sitting on it," I try to help her walk back.

"I'm finnneee." She pushes herself free "See!" She yells just in time to fall on the couch.

"Here!" She waves the money around in her hands once she finally gets it "You each get some."

"Jennifer," I try to stop her.

"I know what I'm doing!" She snaps "You'll get yours later."

"I don't think I've ever seen her so drunk," I laugh "She normally doesn't get this bad."

"Yes you have!" Jen yells "Remember when we were still trying for Alexia! We were both drunk and you said it was the best sex that way."

"Jen." I try to stop her "The kids are right here. They don't want to hear this."

"I don't care," She slurs "We had sex for them, they can know about it. They're the reasons it's not the same anymore anyway."

"Mom." Ben gets her attention "We really don't need to know all this."

"Well it's partly your fault sex isn't the same anymore," She slurs "You and Alexia were huge. You guys ruined everything."

"Mom!" Kay laughs, trying to stop her "Why don't you tell us about something else?"

"But I like this!" Jen complains "It's like bonding!" She looks over at me "You should have gotten drunk too! We could have had the good sex like that last time we were both drunk! Maybe we'll have another baby."

"No!" Lexie yells and looks to me "Please don't!"

"Honey, she's drunk. I'm not doing anything tonight, and she'll probably end up passed out the second she hits the bed."

"Actually, I don't want a baby." She mumbles "I wish we didn't have the kids. All I've done for years is take care of them. I don't get to do this anymore because of them."

"Jennifer!" I start to get mad "Why would you even say that? You love the kids!"

"Well yeah, because I have to."

"Okay," I walk over to her "It's time for you to go to bed. Enough of this."

"No!" She protests holding onto the couch.

"Fine then. You wanna do this the hard way?" I pick her up, throwing her over my shoulder "I'm not fighting with you anymore."

I get about halfway up the steps before hearing Jen gag, and then hearing her vomit hit the steps and the back of my legs. Awesome.

"I'll clean it." Kay sighs getting up and walking towards the kitchen.

I get Jen to our room, lay her down on our bed and quickly take my jeans off changing to something clean.

"Let me get your shoe off!" I grab Jen's leg as she tries moving it again, and kicks me right in the face with her heels "Fine then. Sleep with them on. Not my fault if you break the heel."

"They'll be fine," She sits up and motions towards herself "Come here." I reluctantly walk over and try to ignore the alcohol smell of her breath.

"What?"

"Let's have sex." She leans in to kiss me "It'll be fun."

"You're drunk, Jen." I move away going closer to my side of the bed "I'm not having sex tonight."

I wake up, hours later, to the sound of Jen rushing to the bathroom and vomiting.

"So, I guess last night wasn't worth it?" I stand in the doorway "Was it?"

"Shut up!" She complains finding herself some medicine "My head is killing me."

I walk out of the bathroom, past the bed where I see that one of her heels is now broken, and downstairs to where the kids are in the kitchen.

"Where's your wonderful wife?" Kay asks "Trying to act like we don't exist?"

"In our bathroom pissed at me for letting her drink," I get myself some coffee "She's throwing up all the drinks now."

"Lovely." Lexie pushes her breakfast away. Ben sits in silence across from them.

Jen walks downstairs a few minutes later, still in her dress from last night with her hair all over her face.

"What are all of you looking at?" She asks.

"Just wanted to know if you still regret having us." Ben mumbles, causing the girls to laugh.

"What?" She looks around "What are you talking about?"

"You don't remember that?" Ben is starting to get mad "You stumbled in the house drunk and after talking about sex decided to tell us all that you regret having us because we ruined your fun."

"I didn't say that?" She sounds confused "I would never say that. You guys know that isn't true."

"Well, you said it." He gets up and walks away.

"Did I really say that?" She asks me "I really don't remember anything."

I shake my head "You also have each of them a hundred dollars, and kicked me in the face when I tried getting your shoes off."

"Shit." She starts to walks towards Ben, but turns towards the girls "You guys know I didn't mean that, right?"

"Yeah, we know." Kay answers.

"You stay here," I hand her my coffee "He's not gonna talk to you anyway."

I walk over to the deck where I see Ben sitting on the chair by himself.

"Hey," I walk over next to him "You know she didn't mean it."

"Yeah, I do." He responds "But she still said it."

"And she was beyond drunk. She loves you and your sisters more than anything." I look over at him "We both do. Sometimes, we just say things we don't mean when we aren't thinking."

"I know." He watches them in the kitchen "I love you guys, too."