Part IV

It's been four weeks now since you escaped the Imperial Palace and branded a fugitive to the kingdom. When the government put wanted posters of you across town, you had no other choice but to stay incognito at all times to avoid unwanted attention.

Right now, your at the back of a local bar waiting for someone. Someone you hoped would help prove your innocence and find out what's truly going on in the Capital.

*A hooded girl appears and you notice her*

????: Kind of a strange place to stay at don't you think?

You: I have no other choice. Besides, I'm like you now, General Najenda.

Najenda: *Takes off her hood and reveals her face* FORMER general. Nowadays, I'm just called Najenda.

You: Anyways, have you received my message yet?

Najenda: I have. *Shows you the letter to prove it* But how can I be sure your trustworthy?

You: If I wasn't, Esdeath and her team should've apprehended you by now.

Najenda: *Thinks about it for a moment and then shrugs* Makes sense.

You: Can you help me prove my innocence?

Najenda: *Nods to your question* Yes, but you'll have to do something for me in return.

You: *You listen carefully* Okay.

Najenda: Everyday, the Revolutionary Army is looking for new recruits to prepare for Revolution Day.

You: "Revolution Day"? What's that?

Najenda: It'll be the day we rid our country of the corruption that's been plaguing it for years. Thus bringing an era of order and peace.

You(In head): So the Capital is corrupted. And I never stopped to look closely.

Najenda: So. *You look at her* Are you in? or out?

*Momentary silence occurs*

You: *You walk up to Najenda and shake hands with her* I'm in.

Najenda: Good. *Puts on her hoodie* Let's go.

You: Yes madame.

It stayed quiet for a few seconds because you had to think this through. Of course you can't trust anyone in the government, plus the reward for your capture is really high so there's no hope of getting help from the citizens.