Part V

You: Well, wherever I am, I'm pretty far from home now. *Sweat drop appears on your head* Can this day get any worse?

You then heard Esdeath waking up next to you and this caused you to face her. When she finally woke up, the first thing she saw was you.

When your eyes made contact with Esdeath's, one thought was going through your head: What will she do next? Just thinking about this just made your heart beat faster and you were sweating more.

Esdeath: (M/n)....

You: Wha-What is it Esdeath?

You(In head): I better be careful, one wrong move and I'm done for.

From there, you thought Esdeath was gonna straight up kill you since your now a wanted crook of the Imperial Capital. But what came next proved you wrong.

Out of the blue, she reeled you in and hugged you tight as tears flowed down her face as you blushed in embarrassment.

Esdeath: *Sniffs* I'm so glad your okay after all this time.

You: Wait, your not gonna kill me?

Esdeath: What? *She looks at you* Of course not, I love you.

You: *You blush even more and then you smile* Well, it's great to see you again Esdeath.

Esdeath: *Smiles* Same here.

You: *Looks around* So, any idea where we are?

Esdeath: Currently, I'm not so sure. *She stands up as you did the same thing as well*

You: *Sigh* I was afraid you'd say that. I suggest we look around so we can get a hint of where we are exactly.

Esdeath: *She holds your hand and you look at her* I was thinking the same thing!! I knew we were meant for each other.

Then, out of nowhere, the ground beneath you and Esdeath began to shake vigorously and ahead of you two, the biggest Danger Beast you've ever seen emerges from the ocean.

This monster looked human, but looked like it's the cousin of Frankenstein himself. After the beast saw you and Esdeath, it began to walk towards you both so it can claim you guys as it's meal.

You: *You pick up your shield and take your position* It's coming for us!!

Esdeath: Not for long it won't. *Summons multiple ice shards out of thin air*

You: *Your eyes widen upon seeing this* WOAH!!

Esdeath: WEISS SHANBEL!!

Without hesitation, Esdeath hurled the ice shards right at the Danger Beast to commence the fight. When the projectiles made contact with the monster, they forced it to fall on it's back and get impaled by some other ice shards that landed behind it instead of hitting the beast.