Black & Blue

Alot of months later~~About 4-6~~

  "Coraline? I have something to say." Lee asked while I was watching Friends on tv. Lee and I kind of lived together now, he didn't have a house because of touring constantly and I guess he saw no reason to get one anytime soon, it didn't bother me much though. I liked someone here.

    "Yeah?" I asnwered, pausing Friends, his serious tone scared me and I hated being scared. I set my phone that I was multitasking with. (meaning I've been on tumblr for at least 3 hours) I set the phone on my lap that was covered with Key Street sweats, specially made for me, since I was part time modeling for them, thanks to Tony Perry. He sat down across the couch from me in his usual attire, almost similar to what I was wearing. A Drop Dead beanie that Oli had given me for christmas, my black sweater that I got from my Mum when I was fifteen, still is a little big I don't know how I fit in this, and sweats.

    Lee's face was pink, he grabbed my hand and said, "Cora, I just want you to know that I love you." This honestly wasnt a big suprise considering we have been dating since the middle of November and it was May 12th. His words did make me dizzy and also made me think of that twat named Oliver. We were friends now, which was hard on my part but i had moved on, at least I think I did. He moved on, it was my turn, I also felt horrible for Lee, I did love him. Say it you wanker, you love him, you hate Oli, remember? You're the one living with him, he's amazing, don't you think? Better than Oli. 

" I love you too, Lee." It was truth coming out of my mouth for once. He yanked me to him and kissed me, only on the cheek. I'd make this relationship work, no matter what is thrown at us.

~~~

Oli suggested to the boys that they have a guys' night out, which than I got a call from Hannah, saying we were having a girls night out. I agreed and after getting ready and Into my favourite black lace dress and some heels, Lee called out to me from somewhere in the house saying that all the girls were here. I strode out to the living room, Lee and Matt whistled. I blushed under my makeup and gave a bow. Stephanie, Mike Fuentes' girlfriend, clapped and said in her high voice that rang through my ears like a bell, "Okay boys! See you guys at Blue Moon around 11, yes?" She brushed through her blonde hair as everyone said their 'yes's"

    Hannah showed up with Oli a few minutes later, in a lace black dress. We did this alot, it was quite funny and sometimes we even texted eachother on what we were going to wear. We were friends now, all of the awkwardness out of the way and she was kind of like my sister.  

"I see that the twins have showed another example on how to dress." Vegan laughed as Jordan said," Do you guys shop together?" We both shook our heads and laughed. Sooner than later, my actual sister, Anwen, Emma, and Freya, Josh Franceschi's fiance, showed up. 

"Holy mother," I said walking out of my flat and near the curb was a white limo. Stephanie laughed and pointed to the black one across the street,"That one is ours, the white one is for the boys."  All of us gave her a questioning look. "Mike." We all nodded at her explination because Mike is always the one to go out in style. Just last week he dressed up to go to the store, yup, there is Mikey for you.

~~

"What would you beautiful ladies like tonight?" The bartender exclaimed, taking one long look at Anwen's chest. She laughed and ordered a martini, I ordered a scotch and a few shots, Emma ordered water which was odd concidering that this was 'girls night out' which meant drinking, dancing, and shopping. Hannah and Steph decided to get shots as well. 

    At first we were dancing in a group, avoiding the guys' stares at all of our asses. Anwen got asked to dance, I lost her. After about 20 minutes I started to get tired and the music was complete shit so I turned around to tell Hannah that I was going to sit down but there was nobody to tell that to. I went back to the bar, and didn't see not one familar face, after a few minutes if searching, panic set in. I know I was a grown fucking woman but when I get left alone in a room crowded with bodies, I freak out, ok?

I went to the bathroom for some quiet so I could text one of the girls, when I entered the room two things hit me, one was the super white light bouncing off of the white tiles and the other, was someone crying hysterically. It sounded alot like Freya, "Freya?" I asked. 

    A few girls in the bathroom taking pictures in the mirror looked at me weird. "Freya, is that you?" I asked again. "Cora?" I heard a voice come from the very back stall. I walked over to it and knocked," Let me in."

"No." She answered, the girls left mumbling about us, and I pushed the stall door, It came opeb easily and I realized that she didnt even lock it. "If you don't want someone in here than you should probably-

What the hell happened to you?!" I gasped, looking at her appearance. Her dress was ripped at the shoulder, her short hair was sticking up places and her lip and eye had bruises forming. "What happened?!" I insisted.  

"Forget it, Cora, nothing happened, I'm fine. I fell.."

"Are you kidding me? You fell?! Yeah, right, now pull yourself together and tell me what happened!" I really didn't mean to sound rude, she was making this harder than it really was. I wanted to help her, she just wouldn't help me, help her.

 "You can't tell anyone, ok? Promise me." She looked up, black eye with tears and makeup coating her face like a mask.

"I promise, please tell me." I grabbed her hand and she pulled away. Her sobs started again. 

"I was...