Tell Me It's All In Our Heads

"I hate when people do tourist things," Jaime exclaimed sarcastically, wearing a tourists hat and taking pictures with his phone.

I laughed with everyone else and saw Jordan jump in front of us, yelling for us to get in a tighter group so he could take a picture. We all shuffled together. I heard a few complaints from Rian and Lee about how tight we had to be pressed together.

Jordan brought his phone up and said,"Smile guys! Act like you love each other!" and snapped a few pictures and on the last one, I accidentally looked at Oli who was already looking at me, a smile spread on both of our faces and before I could smile for the camera, Jordan already took the picture.

"Delete that one! I wasn't looking!" I yelled, hopping up to Jordan who walked ahead of the group.

"I can see that," Jordan laughed, zooming up on mine and Oli's faces. We walked a little faster ahead of the group, planning on going to get coffee since it was quite cold, even in July.

"Do you guys have a thing going on behind our backs?" Jordan questioned.

I smirked at what he thought was a 'thing' and replied with,"Pas, Jordan, c'est marrant. Rein ne se passe entre nous!" (Translation: No, Jordan, that's funny though. Nothing is going on between us!)

Jordan gave me an odd look, which meant that he didn't speak French, but oh boy, did Oliver.

"Je ne savais pas que vous parliez français!"(I didn't know you spoke French) Oli exclaimed, making me jump and spin around as we walked up to a small but cute coffee and tea shop called 'Edibles'. Oli heard me, great, and understood me which was worse.

I shoved his arm and entered the shop, half yelling,"Oui je ne pars maintenant bizarre!"(Yes I do. Now go away weirdo!)

He laughed and said,"Me faire!"(Make me!) I glared and was about to say 'whatever' but Lee's glare caught my eye. I smiled to try and say sorry but he looked away and sat at the table that everyone started seating at.

I honestly felt bad that I was half ignoring Lee, I honestly didn't mean to but he just mostly got on my nerves all the time and he knew it too. I should talk to him after the concert.

I looked over and saw my best friend, aka Jordan, had a slight smirk on his face that said 'I know something you don't know'.

"Hello! What do you guys want to order?" The waitress exclaimed, a little too perky, but I guess that's your punishment for working in a caffeine place all day.

The girl leaned over the table, making it known that she had bigger breasts than I did; I knew that this would happen, a bunch of beautiful, tattooed boys happen to walk in the store, so she thinks,'why not flirt?' She got the orders from Jack and Oli and I decided to speak up because if anything, I wouldn't be able to get words out if my mouth if she leaned any further over the table, her boobs might 'accedently' fall out of her black work blouse.

"I'll have a Winter Wonderland, please." I stated. White chocolate with caramel and whipped cream, it sounded like the best thing that man ever made, besides hair straighteners of course. She glared, probably jealous that I actually am hanging out with the boys, and left.

My phone buzzed and I realized Jordan texted me. It said,"Don't look now but it seems you have a fan." I looked up at Jordan, his blue eyes laughing. I raised my brow and he nodded his head forward, indicating behind me.

A boy, looking no more than fifteen was glaring at me, but not in the mean way. I smiled at him and his mouth gaped open. I turned back around and started laughing, and earning weird looks from Lee and everyone else except Jordan who knew what I was laughing about.

Another text popped up and said," I said don't look! Now I can never trust you!"

"Whatever Jord, you love me and you know it!"

Jordan answered not even a minute later and in all caps said,"MY LOVE WILL NEVER DIE FOR YOU!"

Before I was about to answer, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to find the brown haired, green eyed boy who was my 'fan', as Jordan put it.