playlists

for the love...

welcome home- joy williams
"come inside from the cold and rest your weary soul. you belong, you are loved, you are wanted. you're not alone."

saturn- sleeping at last
"i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes."

there will be time- mumford and sons
"in the cold light i live to love and adore you. it's all that i have, it's all that i am. in the cold light i live, i only live for you."

promise- ben howard
"promise me this; you'll wait for me only, scared of the lonely arms. surface, far below these words. and maybe, just maybe, i'll come home. who am i, darling, to you?"

boats and birds- gregory and the hawk
"if you'll be my star, then i'll be your sky. you can climb underneath and come out at night. when i turn jet black, and you show off your light, i live to let you shine."

for the passion...

lock me up- the cab
"why don't you lock me up with joy and kisses, lock me up with love? chain me to your heart's desire, i don't want you to stop."

come a little closer- cage the elephant "heartbreaks, the heavy world's upon your shoulders. will we burn or we just smolder? somehow i know I'll find you there."

never be like you- flume
"i'm only human can't you see, i made a mistake. please just look me in my face, tell me everything's okay."

powerful- major lazer
"i'm begging you please, I'm feeling drained, i need love. you charge me up like electricity. jumpstart my heart with your love."

river- bishop briggs
"shut your mouth, baby, stand and deliver. holy hands, oh they make me a sinner. like a river, like a river, shut your mouth and run me like a river."

for the pain...

waiting- alice boman
"i want you more than i need you; i need you so bad. are you coming back, are you coming back? i'm waiting."

see you again- elle king
"so won't you stay til' the morning? i've been frozen since that night you sang with me. one more day for you to hold me, because i don't know when i'll see you again."

dead in the water- ellie goulding
"if i was not myself, and you were someone else, i'd say so much to you, and i would tell the truth. i can hardly breathe, your hands let go of me. the ice is thinning out and my feet brace themselves."

we might be dead by tomorrow- soko
"so let's love fully and let's love loud, let's love now because soon enough we'll die."

cold- novo amor
"for all that it's worth i would have loved you til' the end, but i'm cold in your heart and you're branded into mine."

hurts like hell- fleurie
"i don't want them to know the secrets. i don't want them to know the way i loved you. i don't think they'd understand it, i don't think they would accept me. i loved and i loved and i lost you."

for Elara...

raise hell- dorothy
"young blood, run like a river. young blood, never get chained. young blood, heaven need a sinner 'cause you can't raise hell with a saint."

living- adna 

"i need to get out of my head to leave my whole past. get new thoughts, new feelings, a whole new life. i never wanted this one."

smother- daughter
"i want all that is not mine, i want him but we're not right. in the darkness i will meet my creators and they will all agree that i'm a suffocator."

monday- matt corby
"i don't know faith like i did before. i gave it enough, I saw the fallen white doors. i stumbled too and get it wrong. when it's said and gone, i'd wait with you, fading out to silence."

the way i do- bishop briggs
"you will never know this touch, will never know this shame, will never know the way i want you. you will never know my love."

for Anakin...

coward- hayden calnin
"she floats, i don't. now she's gone. physical, magical, you've left. oh, i'm suddenly less. mystery, show me the way to a happy place."

drop the game- flume
"I've been seeing all, I've been seeing your soul. give me things that I've wanted to know, tell me things that you've done. I've been feeling old, I've been feeling cold. You're he heat that I know. Listen, you are my sun."

monster- mumford and sons
"the night kept coming, really nothing i could do. eyes with a fire, unquenched by peace. curse the beauty, curse the queen. so we come to a place of no return, yours is the face that makes my body burn."

uneven odds- sleeping at last
"no i don't expect you to understand, just to live with little light your broken heart can. maybe your light is a seed and the darkness the dirt and in spite of the uneven odds, beauty lifts from the earth."

distorted angels- archive
"fueling descending, falling unending. caught up in circles, distorted angels. this place is crazy, and god, it's so cold. i can see in your eyes, a stone up in your hair...you say that you're mine."