four.

"minie."

the person whispers, accidentally brushing his lips on jimin's earlobe making the other shiver by the sudden contact.

he thought it was jeongguk who might be pulling up a prank on him but it was definitely not, the voice was completely different.

jimin puts both his hands on top of the unknown's. he tries to remove it but the other is surprisingly quite strong.

"take a guess, first."

it's true jimin's horrified but he just wants to end this play as soon as possible.

"y-yoongi?" he takes his first guess, his hands still on top of the other.

he hears the person sigh when the hot air passes through the side of his neck and slowly uncovers both of jimin's eye but only to place them on top of jimin's chest, back hugging him in other words. the person then rests his head on one of jimin's shoulder, facing his neck.

"i'm no yoongi, minie."

jimin frowns, only one person would backhug him like this when they're sad, he knows now. jimin slowly faces the other who's head was still resting on top of his shoulder.

his eyes lights up once he meets the other's dark orbs.

"t-tae?" jimin stutters, eyes widens by the person.

the other nods his head and sheepishly shows a weak smile, now staring at jimin's hazel ones.

jimin finds himself hugging taehyung, tightly. regretting from saying a different name to his own bestfriend. taehyung then hugs back jimin in a comfortable one.

"oh my god tae! i'm so sorry!" jimin apologizes.

taehyung rubs jimin's back in a circular motion, signalling him it's fine.

"i'm terribly sorry! i am tae. i didn't know you came back to seoul so it was totally unexpected." jimin says, apologizing once again while hugging him a bit tighter.

it kind of hurt his bones but taehyung wouldn't care a single bit, he just really misses jimin's warmth. he needs his bestfriend in his life.

"im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry—"

taehyung shushes him by placing a finger on jimin's soft lips before he can even speak another word.

"it's okay minie, it was my fault that i surprised you." taehyung says, showing a reassuring smile.

taehyung brushes off jimin's bangs by shoving it upwards then plants a kiss on top of his forehead. a kiss that jimin misses everyday, a kiss that can only calm him down in hard times. he's lying if he didn't enjoy it.

"i miss you." taehyung breathes out, pulling back from the kiss.

"i miss you too, dumbass." jimin smiles and bursts into fits of laughter as he sees the other in shock.

taehyung laughs, joining in with jimin. to him, his cute laugh is music to his ears, he loves how squeaky and girly jimin's laugh is. he loves it way too much he would even tease and play around with him just to make that sound escape his lips.

"is this how you treat your best-est friend?" taehyung flicks jimin's forehead and sits next to him, which was jeongguk's seat from earlier. jimin didn't notice this since he's too focus on taehyung's presence, all he cares is about him now.

in fact, he didn't even spare a single glance at jeongguk when taehyung came. he's not even aware that someone is watching them from afar.

there stood jeongguk, watching taehyung's every move on jimin. the pair didn't seem to care on how close their gap is but surely jeongguk did. he's even bothered why did jimin let taehyung sit.