five.

jimin brings in taehyung in his room. he carefully lets the younger sit on his bed, he didn't want him to suffer from any more pain. jeongguk's punching was enough.

"im fine minie, these are nothing." taehyung points out and sighs when he receives a disapproving reply.

"no you're not tae, you're badly hurt." jimin says, rinsing a white cloth wet in the bathroom.

he comes back with a warm cloth in his hand and sits beside taehyung.

jimin holds taehyung's chin, letting him face his direction so he can cleanse the wounds better.

he brings up his cloth and rubs the younger's bruised cheek, making the other yelp by the pain.

"i-im sorry, i'll be gentle." jimin says and slowly rubs his sides. he brushes away taehyung's bangs upwards and decides to cleanse his forehead too. practically he decides to just clean his whole face.

"why would you say things like that?" jimin suddenly asks.

"i don't like him." taehyung answers quickly, gripping the bed sheets which jimin notices.

the older just sighs and continues cleaning taehyung's deeply bruised face.

taehyung stares deeply at jimin, amazed by his features. jimin's warmth was better than the warm cloth on his face. he wants the older's warmth, he wants more than the feeling of his hand.

and so, he kisses him.

he finds himself kissing jimin, hands cupped on the older's cheeks. he's surprised the other kisses back but he didn't question it, instead, he kisses him more passionately. like the old times.

taehyung pulls away slowly and blinks a few times, realizing what he has done.

"im sorry it's just i miss us, the old us." taehyung frowns as he plays with jimin's chubby fingers.

"me too." jimin weakly smiles and continues on doing his job.

jeongguk lays flat on his own bed, dazing out on the ceiling. thoughts of the fight from earlier. he didn't regret doing those from taehyung but he regrets making jimin angry at him. he just hopes that doesn't affect their friendship because if it did, he'll surely have a mental breakdown.

he fishes his phone from his pocket which starts to vibrate and unlocks it, seeing a message from jimin. he smiles but it turns into a sigh since he remembers what happened.

he opens the message;

jiminie: i called off the photoshoot today, im not ready to face you yet

he frowns at the thought of not seeing jimin often. he really loves him and he doesn't want to be far away from the older. he needs him.

kookie: i'm so so so sorry :(

he waits for a reply and in just a minute he feels his phone vibrates again.

jiminie: i'm not tae

"ughh." he whines, he didn't want to say sorry, taehyung deserves it.

his face faces flat on the bed, thinking if he should say sorry or not but if that makes him not being distant from jimin then he must do it for his own good. he feels his phone vibrates, his head pulls up and his phone appearing in front of him to see the reply.

jiminie: both of you talk it out and please don't plan to put another bruise on taetae's face

jeongguk cringes at the nickname. one tae was okay but he has to double it and that just makes his inner self dies from cringing. he replies after.

kookie: tell him to go up my room

kookie: now

jiminie: roger that

jeongguk quietly chuckles at the reply, only jimin can make him smile even in hard times, this is why he doesn't want to lose the older.

after waiting for ten minutes, a knock on the door came. jeongguk rolls off bed and heads his way to the door to open it. he hesitates but shrugs all the negative thoughts appearing in his mind, he just wants to clear this out.

he turns the knob and swings it open, a blank looking taehyung at the front door. his bruised face seems to be healing but it's still visible. jeongguk smirks at the sight.

"i don't have all day, rat." taehyung was first to break the silence around them, jeongguk tries to ignore the nickname and just go along.

jeongguk bites down his bottom lip, he brought him here to apologize, not to make up a fight again so he controls his anger.

"i'm sorry. . . about earlier." jeongguk says, looking up only to see a straight face from taehyung who has his arms-crossed.

"stay away from jimin."

"what?" jeongguk was taken aback by the sudden reply.

"you heard me loud and clear, don't come near him or your really gonna get it." taehyung glares.

"and who the fuck are you to tell me this?" jeongguk fights back, leaning on the doorframe, eyes not moving away from taehyung.

"i'm his boyfriend." taehyung smirks at the shock looking jeongguk in front of him.

jeongguk shakes his head in disbelief, he ain't believing shits. "are you fucking kidding me right now?"

taehyung rolls his eyes and steps forward, eyes staring straight through the other.

"i can send you a video of us making out on his bed every night." taehyung licks his lips at the thought, seeing jimin naked in his bare eyes is a complete turn on for him.

"you disgusting bastard." jeongguk grits his teeth in full anger, his hands forming fists and he sends one flying onto taehyung's. but the other catches and takes a hold of it.

"now now jeon jeongguk, remember what jimin said?" taehyung lets out a soft devilish chuckle.

jeongguk remembers the reply he got and scoffs, removing his fist away and sends a death glare to the other on calling him by his full name.

taehyung evilly grins, replying a simple, "hmph." and walks off.

jeongguk slams shut his door and leans back. "fucking asshole."

his eyes soften, seeing jimin with taehyung will make his situation ten times worse. he didn't want jimin to be with that asshole, he deserves someone better.

"yeah like me." he mentally replies his thoughts, lips forming a slight smile.

i was planning on making it
yoonmin but i have other plans
for yoongi *wiggles eyebrows*

oh and play close attention
to the italicized words bc :-)