seven.

"hello?"

a tired yet jolly voice answers jeongguk's call. the person as expected answers, making him smirk.

"long time no see, hoesuck." jeongguk says and chuckles afterwards.

"oh its you."

"yeah, miss me?" the younger adds, proceeding to continue to walk outside the building.

"bitch as if."

jeongguk laughs it off, "anyways. wanna hangout?"

"the fuck are you serious?"

"when was i never serious?" he says back, finally out the building, scanning around the unfamiliar roads.

"when you wanted to kiss me."

jeongguk fake gags from the sudden memorization of him and hoseok back then. it wasn't his fault, blame it on the heavy alcohol. "ew bro don't bring that shitty memory."

hoseok laughs for a minute and proceeds to reply, "so about that hangout, when?"

"now."

"wow you must really miss me a lot, don't you?"

jeongguk scoffs, "sure, just meet me at this small cafe-"

"there's tons of small cafes in seoul which one?"

"the one across this company-"

"what company?"

"fuck you hoe let me finish my goddamn sentence." jeongguk growls which was received by a laughter from the other line making him slightly annoyed.

"meet me at the cafe across the bighit company now, as in fucking now so get your ugly ass here in an instant or i'll fucking slit your throat open, bye." jeongguk finishes with a snap and ends the call, not waiting for hoseok to reply any further.

jeongguk waits for his friend to arrive, checking his watch in the mean time, tapping his finger and foot in a rhythm. once he hears the bell rings, signalling someone came in the cafe, he looks at the entrance immediately and his face brightens when he sees that long faced horse.

he waves excitedly at the new arrived person, catching the other's attention, he waves back, approaching jeongguk.

when he finally reaches the younger's spot, he looks down to be met by the other holding a knife while grinning.

"thank you for coming, im gonna slit your throat open now." jeongguk grins and hoseok flinches when the younger's hand moves closer to his neck.

"woah there juancock, i bought ice cream and this is how you repay me? fucking unbelievable." hoseok spats out, lifting the plastic bag he's been holding for jeongguk to see.

jeongguk's eyes lits up and pulls back his just-sharpened knife out of hoseok's neck then grabs the plastic. getting his favorite chocolate flavored popsicle before signalling him to sit.