eight.

"jeongguk! jeongguk!"

hoseok shakes him vigorously to wake up from his deep sleep. the younger one groans and shoves off hoseok's hands away.

the older didn't stop and attempts to continue what he has been doing for quite a while.

"for god's sake jeon fucking jeongguk your soon to be boyfriend jimin was just sent to the hospital!"

he shouts as loud as he can, shaking the younger even more.

just by hearing the words that left hoseok's mouth made jeongguk immediately jump off bed, shoving hoseok out of the way to run out of the door as he hears the news.

he was just about to twist the doorknob open but a loud thump from behind made him stop. he quickly looks back on where the sound came from and sees a curled up laughing hoseok on the ground.

jeongguk's eyes furrowed in confusion as he sees the older but realization hits him.

"oh my fucking god jung motherfucking hoestink you scared the living shit out of me!" he grips his hair in madness and stomps his way over at hoseok, still laughing from jeongguk's reaction.

he stops right in front of the body and kicks it as if it was a small piece of stone that'll send it flying away from the contact, "fuck you!"

hoseok stops for a second and looks up to see the intense glare from the other, he laughs again.

"jesus christ when will you stop being annoying, get your ass up you motherfucker." he kicks him once again.

"w-wait- omg– i need a moment—" before hoseok can finish his sentence, he chokes on his laughs even more this time. letting all the laughs he's been holding in come out.

after for a few minutes, jeongguk kicks him again, "moment's over get the fuck up hoe."

hoseok slowly stands up and dusts off the dirt that got stuck on his clothes. he shakes his head and grins at the pissed of jeongguk.

the younger rolls his eyes and decides to go to the bathroom, avoiding and leaving an amused hoseok behind.

a/n:
y'all ready bc here comes
some action shit brought to u
by hoesuck and juanita.

it's time.

"time to bring back jimin in my own hands." jeongguk mumbles as he looks at hoseok who was walking towards the pair, jimin and taehyung.

jeongguk pays attention on hoseok's upcoming move to untangle the both. not literally, but to take away taehyung with jimin, replacing him with hoseok.

hoseok casually walks down to taehyung who has his arm rested on jimin's shoulder. the duo were walking to god knows where will be their destination. before hoseok can make his move, he checks first his breathe. he has problems with it that didn't go unnoticed by his own husband.

when he finally feels satisfied with the smell, he proceeds to catch with them. without any introduction or such, hoseok pulls taehyung on his waist away from jimin while whispering something to the lad's ear. a tint of pink color showed on taehyung's cheek and was speechless for a few moments. not even realizing that hoseok had pulled him away from the other, letting jeongguk to take his turn.

jimin was startled by the warmth's loss and felt the urge on having someone with him. anyone to be precise.

then jeongguk came.

jeongguk fast walks towards jimin and holds him by his hand. jimin on the other hand was startled even more by the sudden meeting between the two of them. despise the fact that jeongguk punched his bestfriend.

jimin tried shaking jeongguk's hand away from his but failed. the other's grip is quite hard to remove from his own and that only resulted by the younger's hold tighten more.

without speaking, jeongguk brings jimin with him to their next location. the older was slightly confused by the younger's behavior but kept his mouth shut during their walk.

they both ended up inside the nearby mall just a few blocks away from the company.

apparently they were in a store that goes by the name penshoppe which jimin loved to spend his money to, but to his dismay, it's jeongguk's treat.

jeongguk brings jimin to the male's section, "pick anything you want."

with that said, jimin gives him a confused look and begins to ask. "why are you acting like this, jeongguk-ah?"
jeongguk picks up his space and goes to one of the rackets to grab a white and black striped shirt for jimin, completely avoiding the question.

"this looks hot on you, how about it?" jeongguk says as he puts the shirt on top of jimin's chest.

"hell you can even pull out wearing a trash bag." jeongguk smirks and hangs the shirt on his arm.

jimin punches the other lightly on his chest, "i don't know wether if i should feel offended or not."

"don't. it's my way of saying you'd look a hundred percent hot on whatever you wear." jeongguk innocently smiles, showing his infamous bunny smile but in just a mere seconds it turns to a smirk while saying,

"fuck it, you'd look irresistibly hot with nothing on."

jimin punches him a little bit harder than the last one, jeongguk just laughs.

"yah stop, clothes make me look hot." jimin defends and crosses his arm.

"i'll prove you it'll not later."

"what?"

"nothing, just that this jeans will look good in. . sticking on your deliciously thick honey thighs."

"on my what now?"

"why don't you just fit this shirt on you, yeah?!"

jeongguk pushes jimin to one of the fitting rooms, once he was completely inside, jeongguk shuts the door close and breathes heavily.

"fuck me fuck me fuck me—" jeongguk mumbles while clutching his heart which was beating quite fast.

"sorry, but you'll be the one to fuck me!" jimin says from the other side with a chuckle, making jeongguk flinch.

"shut up park jimin and just do your business!"

lucky for them, there were the only ones in the store since the mall just opened minutes ago.

feedbacks??

bc i feel like this story is shit :/

and sorry for not updating lolol
i have a mountain full of homeworks

help me