nine.

as soon as they were done shopping for clothes, they head straight to starbucks.

jeongguk's walking was rather like a zombie if you would compare. the shopping bags on both his hands made it harder for him to walk straight. while jimin on the other hand, only has jeongguk's black card being hold that's filled with thousands of moneys.

as soon as the duo entered the coffee shop, jimin skips his way to the counter to order. while jeongguk hurries down to get a seat.

jeongguk let's out loud groans that he's been holding throughout the walk once he was seated, he forcedly lets go of the bags on the side and plops down, almost making the seat like a bed.

"shopping was a very very very bad idea. i'll note this down." jeongguk murmurs to himself as he fixes his seating position, once he spotted jimin walking towards him.

jimin happily seats down across jeongguk with two starbucks coffee in his hands. he extends one of his hand to the other for him to have his coffee.
jeongguk grabs it, accidentally brushing his fingers onto jimin. with that warm touch, jeongguk indirectly smiles at the feeling.

as he has the coffee now, his eyes sighted the words written on the cup.

thank you for making my day sixty-nine times better (;

jeongguk chuckles and looks up to see jimin silently sipping on his coffee. he picks up the pen which was just lying down on the corner of the table, thinking someone must have forgot it.

he writes down on the other side of the cup and quickly sips from the coffee.

"wanna taste?" jeongguk asks as he hands out his coffee to jimin who's face filled with confusion.

"okay?" jimin answers, eyebrows raised as he slowly grabs the cup.

he sips to have a taste and takes a look at jeongguk who was in the merge of almost smirking. jimin stops from taking another sip, thinking jeongguk might've put poison or smth but something else caught his eyes.

this day's not yet over baby boy ((;

jimin almost choked from what his own eyes caught. his head shots up to be met by jeongguk who's licking his lips in a very seductive way.

the older shakes his head multiples times before placing down the coffee.

"if you're planning something on me tonight, i swear i'll slap you." jimin threatens, holding out a pointing finger at the other.

jeongguk leans in, "slapping kink hm?"

with that said, he lightly holds jimin's index finger in his hand and licks it up to its tip sending a feel of pleasure and disgust from the other.

maintaining eye contact from jimin as he slowly let's go and leans back down from his seat.

jimin shakes his head again even heavier and looks up shocked st jeongguk.

"did you just fucking lick my finger?"

"yea and i'll be licking your dick later."

jimin sighs and sips in his own coffee, sipping every liquid visible inside. he puts down the now empty cup with a slight burp and stands up.

"i'm leaving are you leaving cause i'm leaving alright." jimin smiles innocently and proceeds to walk out the cafe.

jeongguk notices jimin in a hurry so he shouted, "okay but you were the one with the sixty-nine times better shit, it's not my fault!"

people around the cafe looks in confusion at jeongguk. with this the younger grows uncomfortable with the stares and follows jimin out with the shopping bags in both hands.

"jimin,"

jeongguk was able to breathe out, his voice echoing throughout the hallway of the company as they were heading back at jimin's room to drop off the things they bought.

"hmm?" the older hums in response as he fidgets with the key to his room, successfully unlocking it, he swings open the door wide for him and jeongguk to come in.

the younger collapses on his hyung's king sized bed, trying to catch his breathe in the mean time.

jeongguk swallows the saliva that was stuck in his throat before he says, "the sun's down."

jimin raises his eyebrow and sits down beside the other, "so what?"

he awaits for the younger's reply but instead he saw him, face' visible with the evil smirk of his.

and that's when jimin knew, jeongguk's plan.

as he thought about this, jimin immediately jumps off his bed and hurriedly walks to the front door, muttering a "no shit."

jeongguk was fast to stop him from twisting the doorknob even further. he hugs him tight by his waist, pulling him back to the bed in a way of lifting him up to make things easier.

"i swear to god jeongguk!" jimin shouts, hands attempting to remove jeongguk's which was wrapped around his waist.

a couple of smacks, slaps, shakes, screams and kicks from jimin, jeongguk grows irritated so he pins him down. both hands gripping the wrists of the older.

jimin's eyes grew wide by the sudden move and looks up to see jeongguk hovering on top of him.

"what the actual fuck jeongguk i'll fucking report, block and mute your annoying ass away from me and this company as in fucking now so like-"

"this isn't twitter jimin."

"who the fuck gives a fuck like fuck you horny kid trying to fuck the fucking shit outta me like i lowkey do like to be fucked but-"

before he could even had the chance to finish his statement, jeongguk beats him to it by leaning down and closing the gap between their lips.

jimin gasps at the contact, it has been like years since he last kissed someone. it feels good. he feels good to actually feel this kind of sensation again.

jeongguk leans back, eyes staring at jimin lustfully.

"let's have our own little fun time, shall we?"

hi i'm not dead
sorry for the wait

smut next chap or no?

models. [cancelled!] जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें