PT:39

Aphmaus POV
We walked, around the thieves guild.It looks very empty and not as full of life,as I remember. So far I've just seen Amber and that's it.Actually, I guess we are going to see the boss. So it's Amber and her. I have this weird feeling that,something bad is going to happen but I don't know what.
Amber's POV
It's absolutely great, to see Aphmau again. She's just the best. I remember how, she got me into the thieves guild in the first place. For that, I really hope BOSS will help them. And if not, I'll do it myself.

Amber: here we are Boss' office.

Aphmau: should I just knock.

Amber: yes aphmau.

Aphmau: *knock* *knock* can I come in please.

BOSS: Yes, you may hurry up.
*Aphmau and the others walk into the boss's office.

Boss: oh it's Aphmau. Long tine no see. Looks like your ears and tail are gone now. I never thought you were one of those mif'wa. Your way too spunky. Wait, what is this you look full to the top with determination. It's a good look for you.

Aphmau: Thanks. You haven't changed that much you just look older.

Boss: What do you want, before I change my mind.

Aphmaus:We need your help to, get into okasis.

Boss: Well,well,well if it isnt little, potato aphmau asking for my help.

Aphmau: *goes into her divine form and holds the sword near boss's neck*
Dont call me a potato. Aphmau says in a demonic voice.

G: Aphmau what are you doing.
K: I dont care what she's going to do because it looks cool.
Aa: Aphmau, I think you should calm down. She wont help us if you dont.

Boss: *looks scared* Can you move that away from my neck please.

Aphmau: s..sorry I dont know what came over me. But can you help us please.

Boss: why should I?

Aphmau: because we can get you information about why tu'la are here.

Boss: Ok but you better give me information that I dont know or else.

Aphmau: Of course we will.
*they all leave the boss's office*

Boss: Amber can you escort Aphmau and her friend's to entry point #1.

Amber: yes BOSS. Aphmau and everyone follow me. I know which way to go.

Boss: I really hope they stay safe. Also I dont want any of them to get hurt. Even though I know that Aphmau is alot stronger than she looks.

An: sorry I didnt update. I was dealing with a problem on wattpad. So hope you enjoyed reading.