PT:74 something's really wrong!

Aphmaus POV

I couldn't help but hold my head when I woke up. It was pounding violently. I look over to see Aaron sleeping, as much as I don't want to wake him up right now the pain I'm going through is too much. I move my hand closer to arm and I shake it. " Aaron please wake up, my head really hurts something's wrong." He opens his eyes slowly and rubs them, then looks up at me. " Aphmau what's wrong ." he says as his eyes widen as he looks at me. Already I can feel tears running down my face, I now have both hands on either side of my head. " Aaron please help me it really hurts."  As I lay back down. " oh no what should I do!" Aaron jumps out of bed and starts getting his jacket and everything on. He rushes back to me and makes sure I'm tucked into the bed. I can't help but move around as the pain i am feeling is unbearable. What's happening to me? Last night I was fine , I don't have a type of illness do I. My thoughts were interrupted by Aarons gentle kiss on my forehead. " don't worry Aphmau, I'll be back as soon as possible I'm going to get zoey, she's only a few minutes away from here. " he says as he runs out of the door. Suddenly I feel my power take over, I can feel the weight of my wings. But I cant even turn around to see them.

My heads covered with sweat and I can feel that pain flowing through my body. I can't even describe this feeling . I can't keep my eyes open any longer.....I can feel them closing......no..I can't close my eye..s..

Aaron's POV
I'VE GOTTA FIND ZOEY AND HELP AND PEOPLE. My heart is beating so fast my mind can only think about Aphmau and whether or not she is okay. " woah Aaron slow down, what's wrong with you you've hardly gotten yourself dressed." Lucinda points out to me as I rush past her. I quickly stop in my tracks. " oh thank Irene that I've found someone, go to mine and Aphmaus house right now, and make sure Aphmau is still okay. " um okay just what's.." I can't hear the rest of Lucinda's sentence , I just want zoey to help Aphmau or maybe find a doctor? I hope Lucinda does something to help my darling though.

Lucinda's POV
Something must be wrong....Aarons never acted this distort before? I think to my self as I'm running as fast as I can. I hope I'm not to late to help Aphmau with what she's going through.

I arrive at the house and Burt through the door. "APHMAU!" I scream as I see her bright red,sweating h...her w..ings ....the feathers are all falling on the floor. I place my hand on her forehead, yeah I know I can clearly see that she's not well but it doesn't hurt to know someone's temperature. She's burning up. "Aphmau honey are you able to talk to me?" I ask her. I can see a slight movement come from her lips. " L..Lucinda is th..that you?" She whispers. I smile brightly. " yes its me darling, I happy you aren't that sick that you can't talk." She lifts her hand up and puts it on mine. "Where's Aaron, It really hurts..I..I want him by my side." I place my other hand on top of hers. "He has gone to get help, so you'll feel better he'll be back soon, I'm with you for now so you'll be okay." She shakes her head as if I'm wrong. " I think y..you are very helpful but I need her....and Aaron is my love." I show a confused look on my face."her, who's her Aphmau are you feeling okay." I ask worried. She giggles lightly at me. " you know her, the Sky's beautiful twin, she's lovely I wanna kiss her." I'm taken back by her words, she wants to kiss this girl, what?! " A..Aphmau are you feeling okay? You can't kiss this random girl you'll be cheating on Aaron." I tell her. She pouts at me. "She's not random she's the cure and I'll kiss her if I want!" She half shouts due to the fact that's she's still poorly. I'm so confused right now.

Aaron's POV

NO FUCKING SIGN OF ANY DOCTOR OR ZOEY! IM SO STRESSED RIGHT NOW APHMAUS IS HURTING AND I CANT EVEN HELP!?! Deep breath in and out Aaron. You need to be calm to help Aphmau. As soon as I breath in and out I feel a lot more better. Blue. Katelyn....what?
" k...Katelyn?" Yet again I stop in my tracks and Stare at a person I fault was dead a person I fault had left this world. " hey Aaron long time no see, I was just about to come and see ya." She says so casually. " hey I said hi, you're looking at me like you've seen a ghost." I step back. " h..how are you here? How are you alive?! " I see Garroth walk up to Katelyn and place a hand on her shoulder. "Its a long story Aaron, we'll tell you over some breakfast with Aphmau." Garroth tells me. A..APHMAU! she quickly comes back into my mind. I can be looking for zoey for any longer. " she's not well she's really ill, hopefully Lucinda is with her now but we'll have to leave this conversation for another day." I say as I turn back around to run home to Aphmau after my failed mission to find zoey. " APHMAUS ILL!" Katelyn screams she runs a head of me towards the direction of my house. "You go back to aph, I'll find zoey super quick you go be with her." I nod my head at him and run after Katelyn. "Hey wait up!"

Katelyn's POV
I've only been back for a few hours and Aphmau is not well? How could they let her get sick!
Wow. I'm already here . I burst through the door and see the state Aphmau is in.....she's really sick. The first obvious thing I see is her wings, they're all wilted and she's loosing colour in her eyes. " APHMAU ARE YOU OKAY!" Aaron shouts as he rushes past me. When did he get here. " hey Lucinda how is she." I ask. Lucinda just stares at me surprised and I think I can see a few tears in her eyes. Oh yeah I forgot that I 'died'
" I've missed you Katelyn." She says. I smile.

Aphmau's POV
Oh my. My whole body is in excruciating pain. It's good Aaron Is here now and Katelyn .....wait Katelyn . the cure "k...Katelyn c.c.come here." I say unwillingly, its like my mouth just spoke on its own. She walks closer and kneels down new to me. " what do you need Aphmau, I'll get you water if you want." I laugh. "Lean your face closer." Yet again my mouth says that on it's own. " um..okay" she says as she leans closer. " good." I whisper. BAM! I feel her lips on mine. What's happening?! I can't control my body or my actions. She tries to pull away but I pull her face closer. What am I doing? It takes a while but eventually she kisses me back. That's what I wanted. I deepen the kiss as I hear gasps around me. Slowly I pull away to see surprised faces. And a blushing Katelyn . " uh I missed you too Aphmau." She says as she places her hand on the back of her head. "A..Aphmau ." I hear Aaron say. But I don't reply I just fall into the black hole.

An: yeah. I know confusing chapter but loving ed sheeran right now so blame him. Thanks for reading all these chapters^^  surprised you've read up to this chapter 😂😇

Thanks for 76.8k reads 😆😆 we've made it soo far I'm crying