PT:62 The demon among us

Katelyns POV
I'm scared, happy, annoyed and terrified. Travis is standing before me in my own home. Aphmau is protecting me from him, Aaron is helping her. Garroth...Garroth he's protecting Aphmau, I'm not even sure if he's protecting me? Lucinda's using her magics to try and stop Travis from hurting someone. Laurence is protecting her, I can see love in his eyes when he looks at Lucinda. Has he moved on? I'm standing here lost in my own little world, I've never been this lost in my whole life. Everyone's helping to protect me....... I DONT WANT ANY HELP. I've seen what happens when you try and protect someone, YOU DIE. I saw Aphmau die right in front of my eyes, and now she's back. I've seen Aaron almost die trying to help Aphmau. I..I've even seen jeffery disappear, to later find out he took a mission that was meant for  me. That made him, leave his child and never come back. I don't want anyone to die because of me! I care to much to say goodbye to a friend. They need to say goodbye to me. Even if I die here today, I'll know I died for good people, I'll know I died for a good reason. What's the point in me standing still, nothing to do. I will fight FOR MY OWN SURVIVAL!!

DEMON Travis' POV
Love is bad.Love is bad.Love is bad.Love is bad.Love is bad.Love is bad.Love is bad.Love is bad.Love is bad.Love is bad.Love is bad.Love is bad.Love is bad.Love is bad.Love is bad.Love is bad.Love is bad. 

Aaron's POV
I won't let this demon hurt any of my family or friends. "TRAVIS, WHY DONT YOU FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW." I scream at the top of my lungs. It took me way to long to build these houses,to let one be damaged. "I will gladly accept that offer        Aaron, but who says I will follow any rules."
"Fine outside n.." My sentence has been cut short, all I can see is darkness. Darkness surrounds me like the dark night sky, except this night there are no stars to light up the world........

Laurence's POV
"AARON." I'm too late. Travis smacks his sword around Aaron's head and he falls to the ground. Is he breathing? Is he alive? Those are the only two questions,running though my mind right now. I need to do something. "Move out I my way TRAVIS" I barge at him, he goes flying out if the door and lands onto the floor. The tension mixed with all the magic. In the air is overwhelming. I see Aphmau by Aaron's side inside the house. Crying....don't say he's gone anything but that. This makes be clench my sword tighter. Lucinda, Katelyn and Garroth. We are all standing outside in a fighting stance. Sweat dripping down all of our faces. Heavy breathing can be heard from every direction this is it, we need to fight the Demon among us.

Lucinda's POV
As Travis stands up my grip, on my staff tightens. How did it end up like this. Fighting a good friend all because of love and jealousy. It frustrates me, why do grown adults have to act like little children. I know Katelyns in the wrong...SHE CHEATED ON TRAVIS. But she must've cheated for a reason. Obviously because she didn't love him anymore, she loved Garroth more. In my eyes I have no idea what she likes in Garroth at all. He's a man who cannot face the facts, he reeks of jealously most of the time and he shows barely  any romantic feelings. Love works  in mysterious ways. "Aww this isn't fair is it four against one ." He's really taking  about fairness, in a situation like this.
"Yes you're right, fight me one on one Travis." Katelyn shouted.

What's she thinking does she want to die, does she want to go to another world. It's clear that Travis is WAY more powerful than her in this situation. There's no way she can win without the help of us. "But Katelyn you'll die if you fight him alone." I say trying to convince her to step down from her actions. "That's the point Lucinda, I'd rather die than see any of my friends perish in front of my eyes, I've hid behind the people I love too many times in my life, it's time to repay them back,and if he only way is for me to take my own life....I will gladly do it." I can't believe she would die for one of us.

Aphmau's POV
"Aaron don't leave me please I can't live without you." His eyes started to open and my face lit up with pure joy. "Like I could ever leave you Aphmau, I love you too much to do that. He sits up and kisses me. Even-though it was only about 5 seconds long, if was a sweet kiss and made me feel kinda happy again. "Are you ok, does your head hurt anywhere at all, can you see properly. " I ask Aaron with a concerned look on my face. "I'm fine Aphmau,but I'll feel even better when all this crap is over, I'm gonna get that sly bastard  back if it the last thing I do." I smile at his response to my SERIOUS question. That's what I love about Aaron, he can always make me smile even in the worst situations.

An: thanks for reading, share this book with your friends, if you want to suggest what should happen next please do so in the comments and I will coincident it done
-AUTHOR