WELCOME TO MY WORLD

Author's note
I read all the Hope Mikaelson fanfics and becuz I've always wondered how different things will be with a teenage Hope.I wanted something different than all that was there so I am writing a new one.Temme what you think about it.PM me anytime.
Stay cool my f.r.i.e.n.d.s.....
Peace Over
Xoxo
Okay my name is supposed to be Hope.But people  call me An Alien.Which is why I can tell you they are idiots of the highest degree..I Mean creativity?What is wrong with this world?
Not that I disagree with them.I am an alien.OH SHUT UP ABOUT YOUR SELF ACTUALISTION ISSUES ALREADY!!!!!
Okay
Okay
Okay
So today I was ready to spent the day watching How I met Your Mother  when my Aunt called me.
Me and and my brother .
This doesn't usually happen.
I wonder if she finally realised that I spent the night illegally using my laptop to watch tv at night.
Think happy.
Maybe my Aunt was ready to lock my brother away in the mental asylum for eating my brain.
But no
" Sweetheart lets meditate.Yeah you heard her.MEDITATE."
So she began with all the breathe in,pull the naval to the spine,nonsense.
My brother is lame.
He looked like he was enlightened.I opened an eye,looked around and ran for my life.
Background music:Breathe and connect with your brain, your legs, your mind.
Oh really?
It is a wonder how I am walking without connecting my breath with my legs.

Except all this didn't really happen,And oh I did not have a brother.

Instead I entered the well lit room that had an aura of antiquity,not necessarily by the ancient furniture hanging around but by the presence of my Aunt.
She was a 1000 years old.
I am not lying...
Though she could pass for eighteen easily.
My Aunt stood,facing the door, She turned, looking at me.
"I'd be damned if I saw you wearing a skirt someday.For god's sake stop looking like a raga muffin , darling"Her accented voice spoke, laced with adoration.
"Hope,I suppose Mystic Falls will be our last stop for a while."She said with a serious face.
"So I take it you didn't accept my advice,Aunty Becks,Home schooling is so cool"
"No it isn't,I am not going to let you sit around and read Harry Potter and binge watch all seasons of teen wolf for the millionth time.No matter how cute you think Stiles is, it isn't happening "
"Now go get ready for school,and wear something besides that E=MC2 T shirt I see you lying around in and let me give you a hug, I know moving is hard,Believe me I hate too." She said Grabbing me in a bear hug.
"I...am...gonna...choke"
"No you aren't"she said tucking my brown curls "and don't kill anyone."
Don't kill anyone.
This was something I had been told for a long long time.
Aunt Beks had told me,once upon a time, in a kingdom far far away,a powerful witch had, made a bargain with the mighty King, my father.
I was supposed to be a tribrid,a werewolf, a vampire and a witch.But this had attracted the adversaries my family had made over the long course of time.
So to protect me, they announced my death to the world and let the witch put a spell on me.(After knowing that magic was so dangerous and so real,Harry Potter became a lot less fun.NOOOOOOOO who an I kidding,Harry Potter's awesome,Always awesome.)
Traditionally the werewolf curse meant that you would become a werewolf when you killed someone.
I,because of the witch's blessing, would upon killing someone,become a the tribrid .A creature stronger that my father,the formidable hybrid (not that I'd ever met him).
In return my family,the mikaelsons paid an unspoken price.
Like I said,an unspoken price,so no I didn't really know what happened.
All I knew was that Aunt Rebekah and I travelled places,for long and short durations,our stays sometimes long other times unusually short.
********
Wearing a Beatles Hoodie and skinny jeans, with combat boots, I was ready for school.
Aunt Beks nodded in what seemed like a compromise , saying that my mum would be proud of me.
If she would be, then why wasn't she here.Ofcourse I didn't say that out loud.Aunt Rebekah did not deserve the anger I'd reserved for my mother.
My Aunt was strangely not as over protective as she always is.She even allowed me to go to school alone after checking my cell phone battery,my emergency cell phone's battery and the extra ration.
But still this was less protective than usual.
****
I had started to like mystic falls.It wasn't too sunny nor too cold.The sky was grey,the color of possibilities.Of course the cute guys here didn't worsen the matter.
I walked in the office, well awake of the new student routine, the receptionist inspected her nails,nodding at me with a bored expression.
She asked a few things and handed me my routine.Mystic Falls High was like any regular high school with go TimberWolves written everywhere.(I am not gonna describe a high school, as if we don't spend enough days there already).My stomach lurched as a guy my age, with chestnut brown hair, square jawed with well defined features entered the hallways.
"Stefan, help this one out with her schedule please"the receptionist spoke in a preoccupied voice and returned to her phone.
Probably updating the status,'Hey I am sitting' with a selfie of her crooked face and Frizzy mane.
I smiled at Stefan.
He smiled back