The Nightmare Becomes Real

((Warning, some Yaoi in this chapter! It's not too graphic, but it's still there!))

~~One Year Later~~

It's been a year since I've been having these nightmares and they still kept feeling more and more real. It made getting through my last year of school really difficult but somehow I had managed to do it. Now that I've graduated, I've been living with Turles full time and we were already planning on when to have our first child. My heat cycle wouldn't be coming for a while, so we decided to wait until it hit, that way I'd get pregnant fairly quickly. However, the past couple weeks, Turles has been acting kind of strange, which caused me to worry a bit. Nothing had changed sexual wise, but his attitude had been changing slightly. My guess was that he was just having a bad day at work or something. I'm sure that he's going to be just fine after he gets some rest.

I was in the kitchen making dinner when I heard Turles coming down the stairs. His movements were fairly slow, which made me worry. I hoped that he wasn't getting sick or anything like that. Once he was in the kitchen, I instantly knew something didn't feel right. I had this feeling that I had felt before, a long time ago. I froze in my place and kept my eyes towards what I was cooking. When I heard his footsteps coming toward me, my hands began to shake slightly. That feeling of fear began to creep its way into my body and as soon as I felt his hands latch onto my waist, I squealed slightly. I heard a low chuckle, which made me shudder. I slowly glanced over my shoulder and instantly regretted my decision. Everything on him looked the same...except the face. I screamed loudly, but was cut off by a hand clamping down over my mouth. His eyes...they weren't the same. Instead of seeing Turles's eyes, I saw...his eyes...the eyes that I never wanted to see again. The eyes that were full of hatred and evil. They were the last thing I saw before I felt a sharp pain on the left side of my neck, and then everything went dark.

I woke up a little while later in an unfamiliar place. It was fairly dark in the room, the only light coming from a lamp in the corner. I noticed that I was laying on something soft, most likely a bed. I began to question what had happened and then it all came back to me. I remembered the very last thing I saw before I blacked out. I saw Broly's eyes staring at me with a wicked grin on his face. I remembered that he had taken over Turles's body...I couldn't believe it. Broly was back...my nightmare had become real and I didn't know what to do about it. I tried to get up off the bed, but found that I was attached to it with ki rings just like when I was with Broly before. Tears shot from my eyes and I began bawling. I didn't even know if Turles was still somewhere in his body. I began thinking the worst. I didn't want to lose Turles. We were supposed to get married next month, but now it looked like it wasn't going to ever happen. Broly was in Turles's body now and I wasn't sure if there was anything I could do about it. I wanted to do something, but that look that Broly always gave me made me freeze in my tracks. Fear would always take over my body, making it to where I couldn't move. As I tried to think of something, I heard the door fly open. Standing there in the doorway was Broly in my boyfriend's body. The very sight of it made me cry even harder as he entered the room and jumped on top of me. He grinned evilly and leaned close to me.

"Hello, Kakarot. It's been such a long time now, hasn't it." He growled. His voice was even the voice of my terrible ex. I began to tremble underneath him, causing him to laugh wildly. "You look just as scared as you always have. I suppose it's because I've taken over your lover's body."

"W-what have you done with Turles?!" I screamed.

"Oh don't worry. He's still in this body somewhere." He replied, laughing a bit.

"Let him go! He killed you! You should be dead!" I exclaimed.

"Him kill me? Don't be stupid. He destroyed my body but not my soul. I've been inhabiting random bodies until I was able to find his. I figured taking his body would be the best way to break you down." He said lowly as he licked my neck.

"Please let me go...and please give him his body back..." I whimpered quietly.

"Oh but this is going to be so much fun! Now let's begin!" He growled and tore off all of my clothing, leaving me completely naked. I screamed slightly and tried to squirm away, only to get burned by the ki rings. Broly only continued to laugh as he stripped himself down. His body wasn't as intimidating since it was actually Turles's body, but it was still terrifying. Broly released one of my ankles only to move my leg so he could get to my entrance. Without even warning, he thrusted into me, causing a loud scream to come from my mouth. I closed my eyes tightly as he began to pound into me roughly, making me bleed. All I could do was cry and beg for him to stop but that only made him go faster and harder. I just had to remember one thing...This isn't Turles...He'd never hurt me like this...This is Broly...remember that...it's Broly...not Turles... I felt him thrust really hard before he came inside me, groaning loudly. He then came down and kissed my neck.

"Now that was fun, wasn't it Kakarot?" He grinned and I shook my head weakly. He punched me in the face and then hoped off the bed. He left me there to cry and shake. I couldn't believe this was happening...who knows how long it will take Turles to break away from Broly...? It would probably take a while and until then...I was going to be stuck here. I closed my eyes tightly and then I began to remember what Turles had said to me when he warned me about this... he told me... 'Kakarot...if he does take my body...you need to fight back. Don't worry about hurting me. Think about how your life will be on the line. If you manage to get away, your job is to run.' I reopened my eyes and growled softly. Turles was right. I needed to fight back. I couldn't be scared anymore. I decided to give my anger some time to build. I'd need as much of it as possible. I was going to fight back...for my sake...and Turles's sake. My decision had been made.

((Looks like thins are going to start getting violent! Will Goku succeed in fighting off Broly? Will Turles manage to break away from Broly's grasp? Find out next time on Could This Be Love!))