¤Evidence Folder 2¤

The hard large metal door locks behind her. Sarah falls out of her spot onto the wooden floor. Kevin hops out of the closet and helps Sarah up. Sarah looks at him. His soft, gentle, warm hands touch her back. she feels the same warmth she felt with Hugo but, a little different. Its warmer when Kevin does it. Probably cause she's known him longer. He grabs her hand and hugs her tightly. She puts her arms around his neck and they settle down ear to ear.

"Kevin...I got to go get help. That's my sister in there getting God knows what, done to her." Explains Sarah.

"Ill come with." Says Kevin.

Sarah nods in agreement. Kevin looks back to see if the door had opened again, but nothing. Sarah heads back towards the front door quickly and pulls it. It doesn't open. She pulls again, this time with Kevin's help, but nothing. Then they both try pushing, but its no use. The door's not opening.

"What are we gonna do Sarah? We need to get out of here!" Yells Kevin.

"Let me think...." she turns towards him," Kevin look out! Its her!" Shouts Sarah.

Before Kevin can turn around, the woman swings a shovel at his head. Kevin plummets to the ground and Sarah starts towards the stair. Sarah makes it to the stairs and stops to catch her breath. She looks up at the stairs and sees she made a wrong turn to the broken ones. She looks back and doesn't see the woman. So she starts climbing.

She puts one leg up and another hand higher and she pulls herself up. She reaches for the railing, but as she pulls on it, it snaps and her chin gets slit by a nail.

"Ah, shit, shit shit." She whispets in anger.

She tries to drab hold of something else and manages to pull herself up. When she's on the steps, she looks down the hallway she just came and still doesn't see the woman, she turns around to keep running and the woman hits her to the hall about six feet below. The one Sarah came from. Sarah rolls herself and jams het elbows into the wood to work up a steady pace. Her elbows drag her inch by inch back down the hall. A shadow climbs over her, making her stop. She begins to weep and rolls herself onto her back, again. She stares the old woman down into her soulless eyes. Her wart covered face and neck, fat body, hairless head, and she has a scar in the shape of an upside down cross covering her face. A couple stitching here and there but not enough to heal.

The woman's eyes turn black, all black. No patch of white covers it anymore, then they turn white again, but just like the black they leave nothing of the other color. As Sarah keeps looking into her eyes, Sarah's body starts to get a droopy feeling. It starts being hard to keep her own eyes open. After a while Sarah stops forcing it and hers eyes close slowly.

The woman drags Sarah's body all the way to the large metal door. Two tables sit in the center of the room. One, having Kevin strapped down to it and the other, empty. The woman throws Sarah's body onto the empty table, and straps her down tightly. The woman hears moaning from her cameras and walks out to a different door. In the next couple of minutes, all you can hear, is screaming.

" please, please, no, not again,no, no no, no!" Screams Selena..

... ... ... ... ... ... ...
Sarah wakes up. Its dark. But in some way she can see her arms and legs, her whole body, as if it were to be day. It didn't seem right. Then when she tried to speak, nothing came out. 'What the hell is going on?' She kept saying in her mind. Then she hears a screech. The kind you hear when something stops too quickly. The darkness vanishes and Sarah flies onto a wall. Her arms and legs are forced up onto the wall. She cries out for help but there happens to be a sock deep in her mouth. She looks around. Rainbow paintings on the wall, pink dresser with heart shaped mirror. A Teddy bear on the center of a little mermaid bed. It's Sarah's room, well used to be Sarah's room. Its her old room.

The teddy bear disappears but in its place comes a small blonde little girl. It's Sarah, younger. Sarah looks at the little girl, she's tied onto the bed. Then a Sarah remembers something, and if she's right, her dad will be bursting through her door any minute.'this has to be a nightmare, this was when i was 11, not now, and how would i be looking at myself?' Sarah says in her head. She looks at her position in her room and remember something more. Then her father bursts into the room.

"You careless bitch! You can never keep my daughter away from me! She's mine too, i was a part in her making, but now......ha.......I'm taking her back!" Shouts her father.

He pulls out a dagger, the size of an average male hand, and throws it at Sarah. She tries to scream, but can only choke on the sock. Her father takes his jacket off and walks towards Sarah, on the wall. Sarah on the bed starts screaming. Her father puts his jacket on young Sarah's face and leans into her ear.

"I don't want you to see this sweety." He whispers and covers her mouth with duck tape.

He walks over to older Sarah. But Sarah has found out that she wasn't the one on the wall. It was her mom.
Her nightmare has made her take the place of her mom. He pull down his zipper and kneels to the ground. He carefully runs his fingers up Jessica's skirt. He places his tongue on her leg, and slowly moves up and stops near her waist. Jessica starts to whimper. That's when he rips her skirt off and rapes her. Jessica rolls her tongue around the sock and spits it out.

"Stop! Stop! Please!" Screams Sarah in Jessica's body.

"Your getting what you deserve. All of it!" He shouts.

After a while he stops. Jessica, still crying, tries to yell.

"Somebody.....somebody please help." Jessica tries, but nothing gets out.

Sarah's father zips up his pants and heads towards young Sarah. Jessica finally gets a scream out. He glares at her and whips the knife at her thigh. It barely touches her but still cuts her. She screams again and he disappears. Young Sarah rises a up slowly and in that moment she ends up near Older Sarah's face, or Jessica's face to be more accurate. She starts to turn upside down and her eyes turn ink black.

"You're supposed to be breathless little girl! You were supposed to die! Why arnt you screaming, dont i frighten you, you slut!" Shouts young Sarah.

"No! I know who you really are, and what this is. Im not scared! Not anymore." Exclaims Sarah

Sarah falls to the floor and everything around her turns to back. Then she opens her eyes. She sees a cieling and is strapped down to a cold metal table. She struggles to get her hands and legs free but the straps just seem to be getting tighter. She screams and the straps eject thinly made razors and as she struggles the straps get tighter and the razors reach deeper. Then she stops. The straps loosen up. But not enough for Sarah to pull her hands out. So she lyes down still as a rock and then starts turning her head to look around.

She looks at a bed next to her and notices Kevin, asleep. Then she sees a gash on his arm about two feet long and who knows how deep. His whole arm has a blanket of blood and little by little, more pouring out. Sarah lyes her head back again and sees something that can help her get out. The fire sprinklers on the ceiling. She looks down at her boots and wiggles them a little. She thinks they're heavy enough to break the sprinklers. So she takes the heel of the foot out and tries to break her foot straps. A screw flies off and another one right after. Then Sarah bends her knee and flings the book up at the sprinkler and it hits it. Although it didn't break, her next boot finishes it off.

The water shoots droplets fast and all over. When Sarah's wrists are just wet enough she rips them out of the straps and right after came the razors. They came out just enough that they would've sliced Sarah's hands clean off. Sarah sits up and rips off her foot strap and rushes over to Kevin. She looks around for a knife and finds a big one in a drawer. She runs back over to Kevin and cuts off all the straps. She speaks his name quietly into his ear bit he doesnt wake up. She climbs up onto his lap and slowly puts her head on his chest, his heart's beating, but too fast.