¤Evidence Folder 6¤

His eyes burn from the bright lights. He holds his hand over his face to block the light. A tall figure walks from the light to him. Once more ha asked 'who's there?' It was a woman. Then another figure appears and runs at him. He shuffles himself back, struggling from all the pain. It was Sarah. Sarah stops running and kneels beside him. She hugs him tightly and he screams.

"Oh! Sorry, sorry. I didn't see your chest." Says Sarah.

"Its pretty hard not to notice it Sarah." Says Kevin.

The other figure appears out of the light. It was a woman in a police uniform. She had blonde short, straight hair that went down to her neck. She had bright green eyes. She stretched up to the height of 6'3. Her chest was wars wrapped down by a bulletproof vest, and her skin was as tan as Kevin's. She held a gun, which she has not stopped pointing at Selena, in her hand and walked towards Kevin. Kevin seemed to know her.

"Carol?" Says Kevin.

"I was running up the street when i saw her cop car drive towards me. I went to the window and i saw carol, your cousin. She drove us here and saved you." Explains Sarah.

Kevin nods. Carol kneels beside him, while the gun still pointing at Selena, and grabs his arm. She throws it over her shoulders and Sarah does the sane with his other arm.

"We need to get you to a hospital. Ill drive you guys there." Says Carol.

Carol and Sarah stuff Kevin into the back seat of Carol's. Cop car, and shut the door. Carol and Sarah sit in the front seats and Carol jams the car key into the keyhole. The car lights turn off, then turn back on and Selena disappears. Once the light went back on, her body was gone. Sarah grabs her door and slams it shut. Carol does the same. Sarah looks behind the car and nothing's there. Carol looks at her side and sees nothing.

"Where the fuck is this girl. She should be dead!" Whispers Carol.

"She just wont fucking die!" Whispers Sarah.

When they turn to look at the front of the car, Selena stands on its hood. Sarah shouts at Carol and Carol punches the gas pedal. Not knowing she was in drive, Carol drives into the woods and doesn't stop.

"Are you crazy! Get back on the road!" Shouts Sarah.

Carol leans her head forward to look at Selena. Selena looks down and stabs the roof of the car with her nails to hold on. Carol looks to the backseat and reaches her arm over. Carol grabs a shotgun and forces it onto Sarah's lap. Sarah looks at Carol in confusion.

"Shoot her!" Yells Carol.

Sarah loads the gun and aims it at Selena. Sarah sticks the gun out the window and shoots Selena. Selena flies off the hood and off the car. Carol stops the car and Sarah looks out the window. She stares at the body in the middle of the road and opens her passenger door. Carol pulls her hand and shakes her head. Sarah shushes her like she was talking and pulls away. She walk towards Selena's mangled body and covers her mouth. She had to have killed her. There's no way Selena had survived that. Sarah kneels down beside her and lifts up Selena's arms. Sarah drags her body to the car and
Carol runs out.

"What the hell are you doing Sarah! Leave her there, Kevin needs to go to the hospital!" Shouts Carol.

"Just because she's dead doesn't mean we should leave her body lying on the road like, like she's road kill!" Exclaims Sarah.

Carol groans in frustration and grabs one of Selena's arms. They tug her body over to the car and try and open the trunk. Carol grabs her keys and sticks it in. They open the trunk and throw Selena in. Sarah and Carol run to their seats and Carol punches in her car keys. The car's engine mumbles and they drive slowly through the woods. Carol barely misses scratching the car on each tree she passes. At this time the woods are dark. Pitch black even. Bats fly out of theirs homes when the sound of the engine rumbles by. A bird flies into the widow and startles all three of them. The windshield cracks, and the blood of a dead bird turns into a puddle dripping through the cracks. Carol turns on the windshield wipers and brushes the bird off, leaving nothing but thick, white feathers stuck on the windshield.

"Don't you think we should get out of the woods? You know, before what happened to that bird happens to us?"Sarah jokes.

"Haha, very funny. Don't you think now is not the time for jokes. I mean your boyfriend over their is bleeding out, and you're not even paying one bit of attention to him. Besides, i know where I'm going." Exclaims Carol.

"He's not my boyfriend, right Kevin?" Asks Sarah.

"I mean, we did kiss. We have liked each other for a long time, its about time we do something about it." Explains Kevin.

"We? How do you know i like you?" Asks Sarah.

"Ha! you're joking right? I've seen the way you look at me Sarah. Its either you like me, or you have gas?" Kevin laughs.

"OK, point received..........and i do have gas. I just don't tell you everything." Smirks Sarah.

Sarah turns back to the front and looks out her window. As they drive by a Cabin, she sees a man beating a woman with a brick. Sarah pulls the emergency break and shoots out the car. She yells at the man as he is about to strike again and he throws the brick at Sara. As the brick travels closer Sarah blocks herself from the shot. Carol ran out of the car and shoved herself and Sarah out of the target area. Sarah's nose slams onto the pavement and shoots out blood. Carol pulls out her gun and points it at the man. The man punches a chunk of the house off and grabs a thick log. Before he can throw it, Carol pulls the trigger and the bullet rips off half of the mans face. The man falls back and struggles to get back up. When he does, he runs off into the woods.

Carol Hold her hand out to Sarah to stay down and runs to the woman. The woman begs and pleads for Carol to shoot her, but Carol refuses. The woman's face was indented into her skull and gushing out blood. Her eyes were pulled out of their socket, so she was blind. Her teeth were pointing inwards to her mouth, and more than half were gone. There were so much blood on her face, she was unrecognizable to a family member if they saw her. She begs and pleads, reaching out to Carol to shoot her, but Carol just walks back from fright. Sarah walks towards the woman and cries. Sarah walks towards Carol and snatches her gun out of her hand.

" Sarah, wait! What are you Doing!" Carol shouts. 

Sarah walks to the woman and the woman whispers to her, 'thank you.' Sarah point the gun at the woman's head and pulls the trigger while looking at the sky. The crying stops and blood dots the side of Sarah's body. Carol walks up to Sarah and Runs the back of her hand against her face forcing Sarah to fall to the floor.

" What the fuck was that for? I was handling that. I'm the cop here! not you! that woman could've lived!" Yelled Carol.

" No that woman could've suffered the whole time, and for the rest of her life if i didn't kill her. I saved her from pain and agony. All you did was stand there, not giving two fucks what happened to her life. You wanna save a life? Do what the victims ask you bitch!" Shouts Sarah.

Sarah calms herself down. She places her hand on her chest and cries. She never spoken to anybody like that before. She would usually be the girl in the back lowering her head down. Now she's the one that fights for others, she never did that before. She runs back to the car, and slams the passenger door shut. Carol does the same to her drivers door. Carol speed the car down the road and they start to hear a thump in the back. Sarah looks at Kevin and he looks at the trunk. Sarah grabs his arms and pulls him to the front. Carol pulls out her gun and switches her sights back and forth from the front to the back.

"No way that's happening. She has to be dead right?" Asks Carol.

"What do you think? We put her in there with nothing, it was empty!" Exclaims Sarah.

"Oh shit."