¤Evidence folder 3¤

Kevin tries to run, but the only place he's going to is an endless path with many doors, but none to which he can open. He turns his head to glance behind him, but the man is still chasing him. Or woman. He tries to keep running but this person just grows closer and closer. Until he makes it to the end of the hall, a big metal wall. He looks behind him again and doesn't see the person anymore. He stares at the wall again and raises his hand. He hesitates to place his hand on the wall and a white substance climbs down and slides on to his hand.

He flicks his hand and it flies back onto the wall. He puts his feet in reverse and heads away from it, it starts to old and Kevin. Squints at it until he can make out what its molding.

"Oh shit!" He says.

He turns to run but just as he does a knife slices a long cut into his arm and he falls. The old finishes and it is the person that was chasing him. The person wears a white cloak and is pale to the bone just like Sarah. This person moves their hands towards their hoodie and takes it off.

"You left me to die in their. Why would you do that? Why?" Screams the woman in the cloak.

"I'm sorry, pleases don't kill me! You were to far gone in the flames, it was too late for you!" Cries Kevin.

"I.......was not too far gone! Nobody's ever too far gone! And besides, why would i want to kill you? When i can have your past do it for me." She smiles, then vanishes.

His surroundings go black. Kevin tries to feel for something to help him up, but leans too far forward and falls onto his wound. He screams in pain as more blood flows out of his arm. At this point his arm grows numb. He places his hands firmly onto the ground and as he lifts himself up something collapses onto his back and he cant move.

His looks down at the endless dark and there's a wooden floor now, and it's smoking. The front of his body starts to feel a burning sensation. Kevin screams as he tries to get up but accomplishes nothing. A new scenery appears around him and its in flames. His skin starts to burn up. He starts to feel as if there's not enough air to breathe. His next breath of air is short. His throat begins to be scratchy and he begins to cough up blood. His sight turns to what's in front of him, and it was like looking into a mirror. It was him.

Kevin on the floor screams for help but the voice he hears is not his. He hears a woman's voice. The woman that chased him and gave him a gash in his arm. He thinks hard, and remembers her name.

"Beth!" Shouts the other Kevin.

Beth tries to yell back but the lack of air is causing her to choke. Kevin runs to her and tries to push off as much of the ceiling as he can, that fell onto her. Kevin starts to cough uncontrollably and falls in front of Beth. He gazes into her ark blue eyes and waits for someone to come. They hear sirens and that's when, right where Kevin was laying, started to fall. Kevin quickly stood up and ran from the spot. After a few feet it fell and Kevin look at Beth.

"I'm sorry." He cries one single tear and runs out of the building.

"Wait........no dont........leave me he.......here..." Beth struggles to call out.

Her strength weakens and she starts to hear a voice. A voice calling for Kevin. Over and over again she hears his name and something bursts out of her.

"Sarah! Sarah help! Where are you!" Shouts Kevin on the floor where Beth was.Kevin hears her again, and she says something about not being scared. " Im not scared. Not with you around Sarah..." He whispers.

The air thickens again and he can suck in all the air he needed. He lifts himself up high and throws off the debris that was pinning him down. Then he hears footsteps behind him. He turns quickly and sees Beth, covered in burns, cooked skin, oozing out blood from giant wholes in her skin. Her face tightens up in anger, her fists clench up her eyes stare to the ground. She raises her head and screams. The scream sounded like a train tracks grinding up against a train's wheels. Everything stops. The building stops smoking, the fire stops burning everything though its still there. Beth glares at Kevin with fully white eyes, no pupils,

"No! You shall stay and die! Die like i did in this building, alone, because of you." Says Beth.

"You're not beth! None of this is real, its just something you made me relive to scare me. But hears the thing. Im not scared, not anymore." Claims Kevin.

Beth starts to scream and the building collapses. Just before Kevin can go with it everything gets dark again. His chest has some pressure on it. His eyes open and he stares at a ceiling hoping this one wont fall. He hears weeping and lifts his head up.

"Kevin....please wake up." Cries Sarah.

"Sarah you OK?" Asks Kevin.

"Oh my god! Kevin thank god you're awake." Sarah wraps her hands around him.

"All i did was listen to you voice and i was fine. Ah! Crap. These burn were real." Says Kevin.

"Were you in a fire?" Asks Sarah.

"Only in the dream. I guess whatever happened in there affected me out here." Explains Kevin.

"That would explain my thigh. We gotta go, before she comes back."says Sarah.

Sarah slides off of Kevin's chest and grabs his wrist towards a door. Unlike the metallic one this one is cracked open and leads to stairs that go even lower.

"What about Selena? Don't we need to get her?" Asks Kevin.

"No. She can take care of herself, we'll go for help when we get out. And besides, we don't know where she is."explains Sarah.

"I mean there was only one door that women pulled her through, and neither of them are in this one. So they have to be down there somewhere." Says Kevin.

Sarah rolls her eyes and nods her head in agreement. She takes the first step down the stairs and Kevin follows right behind her. When they reach the bottom, there are 2 halls, one left one right. Sarah looks down the right and there's a wall at the end of it. A light flickers on and off and that's when she sees it. A figure under the flickering light. Its in the shape of a body and is just barely transparent. It tilts its shadowy head and takes one step towards Sarah. Sarah backs up into Kevin's back as he stares down the the left hall.

"Shh. I hear something." Whispers Kevin.

"Well I'm seeing something over here." As Sarah finishes her sentence the figure flies through her and Kevin down towards the left hall.

Sarah falls to the floor next to Kevin. They grab hold of each other and get up. Kevin hears a noise again. Its sort of a banging noise. One bang after the other. Kevin and Sarah look down the left hallway and it appears to widen up halfway down, and at the end it takes a right. The banging noise sounds like someone pounding on a thick, sealed door. Then the sound of glass shattering pierce their ears and they glance at each other. Sarah grabs hold of Kevin's bleeding arm and he squeals to himself. Sarah feels the blood running onto her hands and unlatches her hold on his arm.

"We need to find you a wrap or something."suggests Sarah.

"I think there might be one back up the stairs." Says Kevin.

"Good, ill go get it. Are you OK alone?" Says Sarah.

Kevin nods, 'yes', and Sarah rushes upstairs. When she open the door, across the room sat a kit with a wrap in it. Kevin squints down the hall and hears something.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!"

"Sarah!?" Worries Kevin.

Sarah sprints down the stairs and stops next to him

"Don't worry, i heard it too. Lets go for it." Says Sarah.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!" Kevin and Sarah start towards the scream.

"We're coming Selena!"