About your past (Marvel)

SO YOU ALL ARE AWARE, ERIK AND CHARLES ARE YOUNG IN ALL OF THESE!

Logans goes of topic! Sorry...

Andrew Garfield is Peter Parker.

Scott Lang

You and Scott were moving into the Avengers Tower. He was cleaning out one of your closets when he came across a box that said 'Brock's Past'. He opened up the box without you knowing because you were in the other room. What he saw in the box shocked him. His mouth hung open whilst he looked at the photos of your deceased son. He saw photos of the newborn child who dies in your arms. He saw a small nit sweater, with small read roses nit on the arms of the sweater.

There was a small box inside, he opened the box and saw imprints of your sons feet.

You were leaning on the door frame watching scott look at the photos and belongings of you dead son.

You felt the tears dripping down your cheeks. "He die a couple hours after he was born. His name was Brock. He was premature by 2 months. My ex left me as soon as he found out i was pregnant. He hit me and said 'Why would a want a child who would be like you, Nothing but a useless piece of trash' So i ran. And made money for him but he was to premature. I cried for 2 weeks straight" I said quietly. Then started to sob. I feel on my knees and buried my face in my hands. Scott came running up to me and knelt down beside me. And hugged me. "Hey hun its really not your fault. Things happen ok. Im with you and will never leave you no matter what happens" He said softly while rubbing his hands up and down my arms. I buried my face in his chest and sobbed really loudly.

Peter Parker

Once you were sure that Peter was gone you collapsed to your knees
and clutched your head. You screamed in pain, while clutching your head. This happens every once and a while. "AAAAAAA" You screeched. WIthout knowing it you butt dialled Peter. He awnsered and this is how the somewhat conversation went.

Peter: Heyo its Peter

You: AAAAAA

Peter: Hello who the hell is this?

You: AAAA

He checked the caller id and when he saw it was you his face went pale and his eyes went wide.

Peter: Y/N Y/N Whats going on are you ok?

You: Fuckkkk AAAAAA

Peter: Y/N Baby whats wrong, please speak to me.

You: AAAAA

Peter: Ok thats it im coming home, babe just wait.

He then hung up and raced home faster then he has ever run.

When he got home he bursted into the house, when he saw you clutching your head on the ground and screaming. He ran up to you and pulled him into his chest. "Y/N Baby what the hell is wrong honey why are you screaming" Peter asked. You got up slowly with Peter clutching to you like a child. "When I was younger my parents abused me and disowned me, because of what i was capable of. They would hit me and abuse me. And scream at me saying I was not a proper person. And i was a mutt" I said. "When the memories come back I feel like someone is shooting me or hitting me on the head" I said while collapsing when i had a flashback of when they would hit me. I clutched my head in pain. Peter just sat and comforting me, until my flashbacks went away. He sat beside me with his legs stretched out in front of him. I crawled into his lap, and he held me close into his chest, and buried his face in my hair. I wrapped my legs round his waist, his hands held me by my waist. "Baby, just think of some of the good memories we had" Peter said softly. I nodded into his chest, and he held me closer if that was even possible. He put his pointer and middle finger under my chin, and lifted my head to look at me. "Babe, look at me" Peter said softly. I looked up at him. He leaned down and pecked my lips ever so softly. He put one of his hands on the back of my neck, and the other on my cheek. I wrapped my arms around his neck and they hung loosely. We pressed our foreheads together. "I love you baby" Peter said. "I love you to pete" I replied back.