Wedding Series - Peter Parker

How he propses

You and Peter were walking through the park, you breathed in the cold air, letting the cold air go through you lungs. Peter gripped your hand tight, as you walked through the park. Peter seemed very tense and worried so you stopped walking. "Pete whats wrong? Why are you tense?" I aksed Peter. He realsed you hand, and walked infront of you. He looked at you in the eyes and starting walking towards you, he took your hands in his and started talking "I have loved you ever since the monent i met you, you are the light of my life, the love of my life, and i could never live without you. I love you more than life itself. I have never loved anyone as much as i love you, i would die to save you, i would go to the ends of the earth to save you, i want to be with you for the rest of my life." He got down on one knee. You gasped and put your hands over your mouth. He grabbed a box, a revealed a beautiful diamond ring. "So i guess what im trying to say, is that i have loved you ever since i met you. Will you marry me?" He said, i couldnt talk so i just nodded my head viscously. He smiled and put the ring on my finger, i tackled him in a hug, and kissed him passionatley.

The cake

The cake was a beautiful three teired cake that was red, blue and black (For spiderman of course) There was balck eatable lace going around the blue and red cake. The cake was gorgeous, it was vanilla cake, with strawberry cream. It tasted amazing.

The dress

Color Scheme

Color Scheme

Red, blue and black of course. The spiderman colors basically were the theme of the wedding, well of course also white because of the dress. It was beautifully crafted.

Maid of Honour

Gwen Stacy, she was your absolute bestfriend. So of course you had to pick her for the maid of honour. You would never choose anyone else as your maid of honour.

Best Man

Harry Osbourne (before he went mad) He was Peters best friend, so of course he was destined to be the best man at you and Peters wedding.

His thoughts whilst you walked down the isle

'Oh my good lord, i have never seen anyone so beautiful. She looks like an angel, she is so beautiful. How on earth did i get so lucky to have such a beautiful bride, I am the luckiest man alive. I love this woman more than anything on the planet. I love her. Oh my god.'