Your favourite Avenger

Peter Parker

Tony Stark

a.k.a Iron Man

Peter adores Tony, he finds him amazing, and funny and incredibly interesting, he just loves Tony and you have no clue why, you think its because of his fame but Peter just loves how smart Tony is and good with electronics. You also adore the quirky Stark.

Scott Lang

Steve Rogers

a.k.a Captain America

Scott flipped out when he first met the man out of time, you didnt know why he loved the star spangled man with a plan, but you thought it was cute, so you just went along with it. Scott loved his bravery, his loyalness and everything that capsicle was.

Charles Xavier

Bruce Banner

a.k.a The Incredible Hulk

Charles simply felt bad for Bruce, he thought that Bruce was a hero even when Bruce could not see it, Charles knew that Bruce was a hero and he felt bad for him. But he loved that he would never use his ability for bad, or for evil.

Erik Lensheer

Loki Layfeson

a.k.a Loki

Erik loved Loki's badass personality, right when they met they clicked insatnly and got along with there weird ways at revenge. Erik thought that Loki's powers were amazing and he thought all the time what he could do with his powers in his own hands.

Logan Howlett

Thor Odinson

a.k.a Thor

You found it odd that Logan adored the demi god, but as always you went along with it. He wondered what it would be like to be able to lift the hammer, and to be so worthy, and the next kinf of Asgard, you also found yourself wondering what it would be like to yield Thors hammer.