You break up - Erik

(Charles doesn't get paralyzed. He walks perfectly. I just need to make him non paralyzed for the point of this damn one shot.

So please excuse the huge movie change.

KK bye.

Oh Btw thanks for the reads. It means lots.

I'm doing separate break up and make up one shots because i find it more simple. Im also not doing the break up for Tony because i did that, but i will be doing the make up. Also I'm not doing a break up and make up for Charles because i have no inspiration for him at all. But i will be doing a Charles x reader one shot.Have a fantastic day. Ok bye)

You walked into the mansion. And into you and Eriks shared bedroom.

You walked in and saw the undeniable read hair. And blue arms.

You saw Eriks up do. You gasped in shock and Erik pulled away from Raven.

"Y/N this isn't what you think. I swear" He said looking up at you in complete and added shock.

Tears were welling up in the back of your eyes. The lump in your throat seemed to be getting larger.

It seemed harder and harder to keep the tears in your eyes. They were brimming over your eyelids.

The tears fell down your cheeks.

"What am i supposed to think huh? Your in bed with the women who likes you. Your having sex. WITH RAVEN! HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF I HAD SEX WITH CHARLES? BOTH OF YOU. HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU FEEL!? YOU ASSHOLES! ERIK WE ARE THROUGH. DONT EVER COME NEAR ME AGAIN. BOTH OF YOU" You screamed at the both of them

You ran out of the room. And ran into Charles. When he saw you looking so upset he ran over to you.

"Y/N dear whats wrong" He asked you quietly.

"Erik was in bed with Raven. They looked like they didn't even care what happened. So i broke up with him"

He pulled you into a strong hug, and wrapped his arms tightly around your waist. You through your arms around his neck and nuzzled your face into his neck. He gripped your waist tightly.

"Just wait. Ill be right back" He said into your ear.

"Wait, whenever your done screaming at them. Imma come in and kiss you, and just bring you out of the room. Then lets see where that goes"

He smirked then said "Brilliant"

Charles was your bestfirend in the whole world besides from logan. So of course he would do anything to make you happy again.

He hated seeing you crying.

Or even upset.

You nodded into his neck and pulled away from his neck, and he used the pad of his soft thumb to wipe away your tears,

He kissed your forehead and walked out of the room.

You heard him storm into you and Erik's used to be shared bedroom.

He didn't bother to close the doors.

He just shouted at them.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME! YOU CHEATED ON Y/N WITH RAVEN. ARE YOU KIDDING ME ERIK. YOU JUST LOST PROBABLY ONE OF THE GREATEST THINGS THAT YOU WILL EVER GET. YOU JUST LOST SOMEONE INCREDIBLY AMAZING, ARE YOU BOTH INSANE. RAVEN, YOU JUST CHEATED WITH YOU BEST FRIENDS BOYFRIEND. DONT TRY TO TALK TO HER, BECAUSE I KNOW SHE DOESNT WANT TO TALK TO YOU. SHE DESERVES SOMEONE BETTER THAN THE BOTH OF YOU. SHE IS WORTH MORE THAN ANYONE. YOU LOST SOMEONE WHO IS BEAUTIFUL, SMART, FUNNY, AND AMAZING." You heard him scream.

You ran into the room, and grabbed Charles wrist and gave him a chaste kiss on the lips.He bit your bottom lip playfully, and you ran out of the room smirking slightly. He gave a deep chuckle and ran after you.

Erik and Raven heard you scream playfully,

Then you screamed

"Charlie put me down" Then you laughed deeply.

Erik got out of the bed and dressed, And ran into his previous room before you met him.

He walked into the room, and ran into his room.

And shouted, the metal in the room splintered.

He just made the worst decision of his life.

Now you were off with someone who actually deserved you.