Part SIX

~Michael's POV~
Well Momma told us to go and get in our bathingsuits because we are going to the pool a block away....noo...this can't happen. Great. Whatever. I don't care anymore.My body is gonna get worse with this skin crap..😔😔
Imma just be confident today and deal with it.

~Janets POV~
"Hey umm..Brianna do you have a bathing suit to wear at home"?
"Yes..I was actually gonna go back to change..☺"
"Okay well come back" I yelled as she ran to the front door.
Then IT happened...Joseph yelled at her for running in the house and told her to walk slow in the house..I looked down and shook my head at the fact that he had the guts to be rude to our NEW neighbor that everyone met EXCEPT for him. She is a polite girl that didn't know the house rules. I walked home with her to get her bathing suit and quickly told her to ignore Joseph because he just likes picking on people. She cheered up and walked head up high and back straight the rest of the way.

~Michael's POV~
I watched Brianna and my sister walk to her house...I wonder why. I finished getting dressed and sat on the couch in the living room reading the clock..it was 5:24...wow we had an early dinner! Brianna and Janet walked back into the house noticing literally everyone was ready to leave with their extra clothes and towles. Brianna looked embarrassed for a second and then brushed it off...I like that alot about a girl, you know not taking stuff so heavy. We all walked to the local pool and took our clothes off jumping into the luke warm water. Brianna and LaToya seemed to get along just fine..I liked that about her too. She is so sweet to people and she shows confidence when she looks into your eyes while your speaking to her or she is speaking to you. She is perfectly made, every line, curve and contour on her is beautiful. I never felt so overwhelmed. I felt like I was gonna go crazy and jump Off The Walls. I started to mess around with my brothers while m sisters and Brianna were getting tans. Tito and I were admiring Brianna while Jermaine, Marlon and Randy were diving and doing all sorts of tricks in the water. I can't help it anymore...