Part SIXTEEN

~Michael's POV~
I looked at her and couldnt help but smile. I guess I made her uh...I dont know upset and happy at the same time because she was running at me laughing and jumped on top of me and we fell to the prickly mulch floor.
"Ouch" I exclaimed as she looked down at me.
"Sorry Michael..."😪😪😥
I looked up at her and kissed her cheek bc I didnt want to see her cry. I wiped off her tears an told her "Its okay gurl...Im not mad"
She instantly changed her mood and gave me the tightest hug ever. She cracked my back as I sighed in total relief...She looked back down at me and smiled. She did it again and I sighed in relief once again from my back being cracked. I think she liked it..that was weird.
"Michael, when you sigh like that it..I ....I dont know I like it. Not to be creepy but hearing your sweet soft sighs make me really happy."
I looked up at her and laughed.."How do my sighs make you feel."?
"I dont know. I get the butterflies in my stomach though."
She was the cutest thing ever. We looked at eachother and smiled. She couldnt not laugh ever!! She just laughed when I looked away and she will probably laugh again when I look back at her again. She is just such a happy girl.